100% Natural Vegan bodybuilders

Hi guys, is there any examples of 100% natural (no supplement) vegan body builders out there? in terms of physique my favourite body builder period was Mike Mentzer! I'm really interested to see the best of the best in terms of natural vegan body builders! thanks guys! Bigbwii

Ah, i thought you liked Mentzer when you mentioned you only work out once a week

I'm surely not the best, but i'm natural. Only supplement i take is a multivitamin/mineral tablet. Does that make me not 100% natural?

Robert, Topher, Kollision, Johnathan, Mike, and all the others here are natural. I don't think taking vitamins or drinking a protein shake makes you "unnatural".

I don't believe that supplements make someone un-natural. There are a number of natural bodybuilding organizations and www.naturalbodybuilding.com has a list of banned substances to look at to see what some un-natural things might be. Not that anything NOT listed there is considered natural, but I think of the guys like Alex, Mike, Topher, Myself, and other vegan bodybuilders who just take a couple of vitamins or protein powders are all natural.

We seem to be getting more and more vegan bodybuilders out there and lots and lots of vegan athletes. We need to get more of you guys and gals up on the bodybuilding and fitness stages! I'll be competing this month and so will Alex. It is a great time!

We'll post some photos in this thread soon, but there are some awesome vegan physiques out there.

-Thin Thin Off To Bed Now Him

Thanks guys! I'm sorry for my vaige use of the word "natural" I'm from a Fruitarian background and to me natural means relying on your bodies own resources! I think that is where the fun is !!!! yeah, my goal is to stay as "natural as possible and get a body like Mike Mentzer (I'm aiming sky high) and have fun, learn a bunch while doing it:lol: !!! thanks again, Bigbwii

i must agree with rob and the others that taking a whole foods based supplement like vega or pure trim doesnt make you un-natural.

but, if you come from a fruitarian background (pure respect goin' out to you for that by the way), I can see why you might feel that these things are unnatural.

peace

As long as nobody is indirectly or directly killing animals, I say to each his own.

to me natural means relying on your bodies own resources!

Drinking your own urine sucks! I couldn't do it

on www.spotthevegan.co.uk the bodybuilder is said to be 100% natural. But I have been unable to find further information about him. There was also one other guy who I am looking up, I might be able to find out more. I know that he is a raw-food vegan body builder.

Sorry dude. Well other places I check, it says he is vegetarian, I don't know anything about the guy.

Anyway, I found a site about the other dude I was talking about. He's over 50 years old, and has been eating a raw vegan diet for 30 years or something like that. He's in pretty awesome shape, especially for his age:

http://www.thegardendiet.com/storm.html

he's 100% natural from what I can tell