from powerlifter to bodybuilder

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

michaelhobson
Elephant

#16 Postby michaelhobson » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:48 pm

jonathan wrote:gaining is hard for me, unless i have a constant stream of food, and i get to sit on my ass all day!!

You need a job like mine! :lol: That's exactly what I do for a living!

I'm actually stuck at 109 kilos, I just don't have it in me to eat constantly right now. Funny thing is that while my weight is stagnant, my body fat appears to be diminishing some. :shock: Could I be getting lean? There is a first time for everything I guess. :?

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#17 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:55 pm

I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi. :(

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#18 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:55 pm

I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi. :(

michaelhobson
Elephant

#19 Postby michaelhobson » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:17 pm

compassionategirl wrote:I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi. :(

Yeah, it's not fair! :lol: But, it's hard work trying to get in 4-5,000 calories per day. Then there is poor Jonathan who barely grows at 5,000 plus. :shock:

FormicaLinoleum
Elephant

#20 Postby FormicaLinoleum » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:18 pm

compassionategirl wrote:I am so envious of you men whose problem is that you MUST eat, eat, eat. Not fair! How come women cannot just eat, eat, eat!!!! Undereating never seems to be a problem for moi. :(

Yeah, me too! I love to eat, and I always have to keep it in check. I do understand, though, that it must be hard to have and eat 3500+ calories a day. That's a lot of cooking and food preparation!

My brothers are both very slim. They are both about 5'10" or 5'11" and the heavier of them is about 135# or something. The other is significantly skinnier. Here I am, a 5'5" female, and I weigh more than either of them. Why didn't I get those genes so I could just eat and eat? Of course, I shouldn't be too jealous because I know it can be hard to be very skinny as well--but if I have to work to make my body the way I want it, I'd rather have to work on bulking than on slimming!
My 2012 Training Log

michaelhobson
Elephant

#21 Postby michaelhobson » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:13 pm

FormicaLinoleum wrote: I'd rather have to work on bulking than on slimming!

I have to admit, it is more fun that way. I have been bulking for a year now. It's going to get tough soon when I start trying to shed the fat, I have a really hard time burning fat. :(

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”