gravity boots

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

nobbi
Manatee

gravity boots

#1 Postby nobbi » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:15 am

What do you think of using gravity boots. I am using them for my abs. Any of you have some experience with gravity boots and how does it effect your body?

jonathan
Elephant

#2 Postby jonathan » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:38 pm

i have a pair, that i need to get using more frequently. they are very good for stretching the lower back (especially after deadlifts and squats for example) but i dont often use them for abs. the main reason for this is that it makes me feel sick, almost every time. this may be individual to me though.

jonathan
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat

Hero
Elephant

#3 Postby Hero » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:25 pm

I tried jonathan's pair. they hurt my ankles. in concept I dont think its a bad idea. I just couldnt use them cause of the pain.

willpeavy
Elephant

#4 Postby willpeavy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:23 pm

Yeah I used to have some, but I used them so much that I wore out the padding in them. They're great for doing vertical situps, and the bar can double as a pullup/chinup bar too. Also, they're good for doing stretching exercises, especially ones that involve your back
[url=http://willpeavy.net/:34olz5pn]willpeavy.net[/url:34olz5pn]

jonathan
Elephant

#5 Postby jonathan » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:53 am

Hero wrote:I tried jonathan's pair. they hurt my ankles. in concept I dont think its a bad idea. I just couldnt use them cause of the pain.

thats only cos you've got tiny little girly ankles, and there wasnt enough padding for you! :lol:

jonathan
Squat

Press

Eat

Repeat

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”