Race schedule

So I'm reading the triathletes training bible (thanks for the suggestions tasha!) and trying to plotting out my training/race schedule for the next yearish and here's what I got right now.

A races are top priority are training is based around peaking for them, B have some rest before, and C are just for training through and probably won't end up doing all of them (either for money/time/otherwise reasons)

I'll be in india from 5/6- 5/21 so probably won't be able to bike/swim at all, might be able to do some running though but I'll have to look into it (might be able to bring a jump rope and do some bodyweight/crunches?)

I guess I'm still sorta struggling as far as where I wanna go athletically. I think in the bigger picture I wanna focus on tri's. There is a 1/2 ironman in october that I would love to do (or at least my ego would) but I also would like to run cross country for school and speaking of which I have alot of commitments and I fear that if I signed up for the 1/2 ironman ( 225 dollars!) that I would be spreading myself waaaaay to thin during my senior year. My thinking is that there will always be another 1/2 ironman but I'll only have one senior year. (that sounds like I just wanna party haha)

I'd love to start placing in my age group in B races and get close to 3:00 on my next marathon. I'd love to do the 50K on 7/20 but don't want that to impair my ability to do the tri after it, so if I did it, I would take it easy and just do it to get an ultradistance under my belt)

If you have any sugggestions/comments on how to improve or anything else let me know.

3/30- 10K C

4/5-4/6 Collegiate Cycling Crit and Road Races C

4/12-4/13 Non-competitive 150m ride from Houston To Austin over 2 days

4/19-4/20 Collegiate Cycling Crit and Road Race C

5/4 Open Water Swim (either 1.2/2.4m) B

6/7 30k/10k Trail running Race C

6/17 Splash N' Dash (750 meter swim + 5K run) C

6/22 Sprint Tri B

6/29 30k/10K Trail Run C

7/13 Sprint Tri B

7/15 Splash N' Dash (750 meter swim + 5K run) C

7/20 50k/ 25K @ Midnight! B (wouldn't want to go all out, just to do a 50K)

8/3 Sprint Tri B

9/1 Olympic Tri A (I might not be able to do this If I do cross country, but I'll look into it, which in case then I'll make the 8/3 sprint my A race)

(cross country season/possibly collegiate mountain bike races?)

11/16- Marathon/ 1/2 marathon B (?)

12/1 - 1/2 marathon B

1/4 Marathon (probably Not) B

1/11 30K B

1/25 half Marathon B

2/15 Austin Marathon A

(Collegiate Cycling season)

Wow...very busy. I wish there were that many good events close to me for me to enter in. As for the traveling you can probably swing 1-2 spin classes in each week your in India...that'll keep some of the muscle memory.