Faber vs Pulver

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

pazios2002
Elephant

Faber vs Pulver

#1 Postby pazios2002 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:37 am

cant wait for saturday. Love faber. This will be the first great challenge for Faber, by a name brand opponent. Well in my opinion. been watching the lead up show like 5 times over the last week. Very hopped up now. :lol:
If I am "the man", then where is "the woman"?

ronnie kray
Gorilla

#2 Postby ronnie kray » Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm

i am hyped up for the fight as well. but i don't have that channel! :x i'll have to follow the play by play from the computer.

you know, with last weekend's fights, plus this weekend's WEC and Elite XC, next weekend is UFC 85. that's 4 major events in 3 weekends. that shows how much this sport is growing.
"we must become the change we wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi -

pazios2002
Elephant

#3 Postby pazios2002 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm

ronnie kray wrote:i am hyped up for the fight as well. but i don't have that channel! :x i'll have to follow the play by play from the computer.

you know, with last weekend's fights, plus this weekend's WEC and Elite XC, next weekend is UFC 85. that's 4 major events in 3 weekends. that shows how much this sport is growing.

Oh i forgot about EliteXC wow what ta weekend. Sorry to hear you dont have the VS channel. I love the WEC.
If I am "the man", then where is "the woman"?

hilary wright
Manatee

#4 Postby hilary wright » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:56 pm

The women took the night, IMO, on Elite. Great fight. Kimbo really gassed and proved to be very vulnerable on the ground. But, I will admit, he has progressed from his Utube days. His victory was a real gift, as I think that it was stopped way too soon.
I really like Faber and Pulver, but think that Faber may be too strong for Pulver.

BJJVegan
Manatee

#5 Postby BJJVegan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:41 am

Great fight! Surprisingly it was mainly a stand up battle. I really didn't think Faber would stand with Pulver. Great job by Faber.
I really liked the Miguel Torres fight too. I love watching the little guys tear each other apart. Like little buzz saws lol.

hilary wright
Manatee

#6 Postby hilary wright » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:25 am

A really great card with some great fights.

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”