Credit where credit is due for Vegan athletes

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Credit where credit is due for Vegan athletes

#1 Postby itry2bvegan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Josh Garrett's record pacific crest trail accomplishment will always remain among one of the greatest heroic vegan athletes of my lifetime who walks his talk with a simple message to end animal cruelty and proving the meat industry to be the sadistic scum of the earth they are by accomplishing a truly superhuman feat of endurance involving no meat eating, no animal product eating, and I would guess no leather hiking shoes or other animal products either. I have yet to find anywhere where he distracts and dilutes the basic message to end suffering the way certain megalomaniac b.s. ego bantering idiots who insist on a specific ratio of carbohydrates/protein/fat for everyone for all the diverse body types and constitution of people do.

Think about what a long hiking trip entails: a careful balance of sleep, caching food, basic hygene and first aid, in remote wilderness, first aid skills, setting up and taking down camps: etc.

VBB Moderator

Re: Credit where credit is due for Vegan athletes

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Oh that's really awesome, thanks for posting!

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”