Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: SERIOUS PAIN (from cycling), Important question need help!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:36 am 
Elephant

Also, it might be a good idea to get the fluids running in the right direction. Ask for help if the others (preferably ladies) can help you with that. Knaamean? :bootyshake: :dance: :ehepaar1:

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 am 
Tuc's comment is actually sound medically.

Oftentimes buildup of seminal fluids can cause congestion in the seminiferous vessicles and testicles. This can cause pain. In particular, during fasting - and a long and intensive fast was involved here - residual protein which has been stored in the tissues from previous higher protein diets can result in copious amounts of these fluids which require release.

Release is important for overall health. Sometimes Nature takes care of that release of its own accord. Sometimes a person needs to bring about a release in whatever way is pleasing to and appropriate for them. The innate pleasure aspects in this regard produce signals in the brain which are highly therapeutic. But that is another topic.

Hope Lean and Green's condition is alleviated soon. He has lots of valuable experience to continue sharing.

Attachments:
Star_faces.gif
Star_faces.gif [ 3.67 KiB | Viewed 482 times ]

Last edited by RTascajr on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 am 
Elephant

You know those massage chairs with the hole for your face...

We need mens saddles with a convenient hole to put your 'valuables' in.

:lol:

Personally I always ride stood up for vast distances only sitting occasionally in a 'perching' position.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am 
Happy to see all the sympathy and understanding for Lean and Green.

Lean and Green, you are a raw foods hero. And you did make the correct choice to take the antibiotics. Sometimes life is a more complex pastiche than most would care to admit.

I have hated when I had to take antibiotics. But I learned that taking the probiotics along with them help speed the process along and mitigate its side effects.

Medman, when does the shingle for your medical practice go up? We will all want to consult as necessary and then maybe kick back and have a nice raw juice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 am 
Dear Marcina,

I was unaware of the fermented soy probiotic product that you recommended. That is most certainly beneficial to most, although some may be allergic to the soy.
At any rate, it is preferable to the dairy yogurts which are more readily available.
Lactose intolerance prevents many from taking those.

I did send you a PM. Thanks for forcing me to think more carefully on that other thread with the "SICK VEGAN". Sometimes I get carried away.

In Lean and Green's condition, it would probably be best to load up on full spectrum probiotics in capsule form. Its the best delivery system in a medical emergency such as has been handed to him. Vegetarian capsules are now available. It is important to read the label on these products as some are still marketed in gelatin capsules and that is derived from the animal sources which vegans profess to eschew.

As I indicated above, on a normal daily basis we produce our own probitoics as a regular part of our food preparation. That has been going on from time immemorial and is well documented. Its simple and easy. I do, however, like to pop the vcap probiotic caps. I feel like it puts me way ahead.

Attachments:
File comment: LET'S ALL JUST DANCE IN THE TWILIGHT, REJOICE IN THE GOOD, AND HOPE THAT TESTICULAR PAIN DISAPPEARS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. BE THOU WELL.
Moon_crescent.gif
Moon_crescent.gif [ 4.12 KiB | Viewed 451 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 pm 
Elephant

you do have a seat on the bike right? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:57 am 
Elephant

Marcina mentioned probiotic soy.

I noticed on my soya yoghurts that they were probiotic.I buy Alpro Soya Yoghurts, they are reasonably priced, yummy & very healthy.Also Alpro use sustainable farming methods & are quite big on being environmentally friendly.I also buy their Soya Milk which is fortified with calcium & B-12, among other things.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm 
Gorilla

Giacomo I hope you're getting better. I don't have testicles but that sounds painful.