AM workouts are THE BEST!!!!

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Tarz
Elephant

Re: AM workouts are THE BEST!!!!

#16 Postby Tarz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:30 am

Also I’d just like to add, without getting into the rights and wrongs over whether they should be there or not (not that the troops get a say where they can or cannot serve), the Canadians are bearing the brunt - and taking significant casualties - of some heavy fighting in Afghanistan, unlike some ‘allies’, i.e France, Germany (perhaps understandably though for obvious reasons) and Italy who refuse to allow their troops to be deployed in ‘hot’ and hostile regions of the country.
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

clark X kent
Manatee

#17 Postby clark X kent » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 pm

I wake up and hit the gym at 10 am.
That's when it opens. There's no one there, no crappy rave mucis playing.

I put black flag, rollins band or morrissey in the cd player and I start the routine . By 11;15 i'm done and I leave.

I love it.
Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. , - Henry Rollins

soyduck
Finch

#18 Postby soyduck » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm

I try so hard to be motivated to work out in the morning. On the off chance that I am, I feel so good and energetic afterwards. But it's getting the motivation to work out and then go to work (waitressing, which is like a workout in itself!) that is so hard for me. Mega props to you for getting your butt in gear that early. I wish I could! :boxer:
Every snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.

Nathan Nearing
Manatee

#19 Postby Nathan Nearing » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 pm

I was at the gym today at 9:30 and it was an awesome workout. There was no one in the gym at all. I can't believe how much better it is than an evening workout!

BabyVegan
Rabbit

#20 Postby BabyVegan » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm Your Man wrote:you should post this in the "happy things" thread :evil:

Hahaha, first thing I thought when I read this was "What?! There's a Happy Things thread, that's awesome!"... then I realized it's just me. When you think about though, I think more web forums should have a 'happy things' board, I think it would make the world a more positive place!

And yep, gotta say, ever since I've been doing the morning thing I've been loving having such long days but still, I really value my sleep!
Chantal
More me goodness at: http://www.eatdancelive.vox.com

sosso
Elephant

#21 Postby sosso » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:40 pm

I love morning workouts too. It's nice to be able to use the squat rack straight away and not have to wait. Friday afternoons are nice and quiet too.

MaryStella
Stegosaurus

#22 Postby MaryStella » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm

I just added 6am sessions to my training schedule and I am shocked at how good I feel after them. never been much of a morning person but I have so much energy until the afternoon that I got so much stuff done. I was also surprised that I was still able to train at night without problems. It is tough getting out of bed in the 5's but it feels good afterwards.

thendanisays
Gorilla

#23 Postby thendanisays » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 pm

BabyVegan wrote:
I'm Your Man wrote:you should post this in the "happy things" thread :evil:

Hahaha, first thing I thought when I read this was "What?! There's a Happy Things thread, that's awesome!"... then I realized it's just me. When you think about though, I think more web forums should have a 'happy things' board, I think it would make the world a more positive place!

we really do have a "happy things" thread. i think it's under general discussion. :)
the beginning is always today.

Tasha
Stegosaurus

#24 Postby Tasha » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm

I love am workouts as well.
I feel as if Robert is going to murder me for being so annoying in the mornings. lol
Robert wrote:
My knee muscles look totally sweet where I'm holding my weiner.

WhenDanSaysJump
Rabbit

#25 Postby WhenDanSaysJump » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:39 am

Spam isn't very vegan.

:roll:

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”