Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

I'm a wimp. I'm not a huge fan of football, although I do like it quite a bit. And I'm not a huge fan of either team, although The Bus is one of my favorite players and the Seahaws are one of my favorite teams, but I had tears in my eyes when The Bus held up the trophy at the ceremony. I guess it's just a sports thing, or a wimpy Robert thing, but I always get like that during championship games. Growing up as a 5-sport athlete I can relate to that desire to win for your team, city, etc. I never played any sport at a really high level, but I appreciate the emotions that are let out during these times.

I'll admit I was kinda cheering for Seattle, but it was great to watch the Bus' final stop.

Rob

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:49 pm 
Gorilla

Oh, you're not a wimp. As long as it was just a single solitary tear. No sobbing. :wink:

I tear up at silly movies all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks man, yeah it was just a tear :wink:

I'm pretty tough, but also a pretty big wimp, especially when it comes to movies and sports, and even more when it is a sports movie!!!!

-Robert :spongebob:

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:25 pm 
Elephant

You're just sensitive rob. Like me.

Now come have a hug : )

;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

:goodman: :grouphug: :wav: :nnn:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:52 am 
Elephant

rofl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:18 am 
Manatee

Jay wrote:
Roethlisberger was 9-21 for only 123 yards and with 2 interceptions.... You really don't expect that to get it done. Steelers got a little lucky but I wanted them to win so that's fine with me.

ditto. their defense still kept seattle out of the endzone and thats what made the difference. the seahawks kind of shot themselves in the foot over and over again. of course the steelers got some huge plays when they needed to and that made up for all those 3 & outs and interceptions. all the skill the steelers showed in the first 3 playoff games generated some luck in the fourth.

pittsburgh was absolutely crazy after the game. basicall witnessed a partial riot in Oakland (Pitt's campus). fires, flipped cars, property damage, riot police. it had it all! luckily i made it home safe & sound at 3:30 a.m. :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:22 am 
Gorilla

On ESPN (Cold Pizza) they were talking about how good Mick Jagger was looking and some guy mentioned it was because he's a vegan.

Yeah Roethlisberger had a bad game but the Steelers still have a great defense, some good qb's at wide receiver and one of the fastest running backs in the league. They pick players really well. Randle El, Parker and Ward were not exactly highly coveted players coming out of college.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
On ESPN (Cold Pizza) they were talking about how good Mick Jagger was looking and some guy mentioned it was because he's a vegan.

Cool 8)

I only caught parts of the game, while I was training at the gym and then parts of the 4th quarter when I got home from the gym to eat.

Always great to see the Bus' final stop.

Robert