Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite MMA Athlete?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 pm 
Rabbit

Alistair Overeem , Sergei Kharatinov , Luke Cummo , Jeremy Horn , Anderson Silva , Valentijn Overeem ,Kazushi Sakuraba, Nate Diaz and his brother, Aleksander Emilanienko and his brother are some of my favorite fighters to watch . I was a big PRIDE FC fan as you can see .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 am 
Finch

I'd have a hard time naming my favorite. I only know that it isn't Brock Lesnar :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:07 am 
Rabbit

Valentina wrote:
I'd have a hard time naming my favorite. I only know that it isn't Brock Lesnar :roll:

Broc Lesnar is an undeniable force in MMA . Somebody will eventually :boxer: up that big head of his . Rumor is he was grappling with Gabriel Gonzaga at an exhibition and submitted him in a Kimura in around 30 seconds .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 am 
Elephant

ivanv06 wrote:
Valentina wrote:

Broc Lesnar is an undeniable force in MMA . Somebody will eventually :boxer: up that big head of his . Rumor is he was grappling with Gabriel Gonzaga at an exhibition and submitted him in a Kimura in around 30 seconds .

Yeah they said it happenned at Ludlow Mass. I dont know anyone who was there. I think that two things come to mind. It didnt happen or it was an exhibition and brock came at full force before
Ganzaga could up his intensity. Interesting that they describe him doing the same thing to Ganzaga that Mir faulted himself for letting brock do during their match. Letting Brock take the wrist in a prone postiion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm 
Rabbit

Anderson Silva. Watching him fight is like seeing perfection embodied. He is amazing. Also probably the nicest guy the sport has ever seen.

Years and years ago Mark Kerr was invincible, then he screwed it up with pain killers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm 
Gorilla

ronnie kray wrote:
one of my favorites has always been GENKI SUDO!

though he is retired now, while active he had one of the most entertaining fighting styles
and definitely had the best entrances.
and he's not just flashy entrances, he backed it up.
very unorthodox, crazy fighting moves, and an all around great fighter.

GENKI SUDO HILIGHT REEL

I have to agree, genki sudo is one of the most entertaining fighters I have seen :D .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:45 pm 
Stegosaurus

This doesn't make him my favorite, but I do find it comical, but not for the homeless guy.

Happiness is a personal choice!
I am the sole source of all my sadness and joy.

"The logic of worldly success rests on a
fallacy: the strange error that our perfection
depends on the thoughts and
opinions and applause of other men."
Source: Thomas Merton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 pm 
Gorilla

MYSELF DUH... Naw, maybe Lacey Shukman, I was supposed to fight her Nov 28, but in no fucking way am I ready hopefully end of next year I can do something that stupid! Whoot whoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cdJbztw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lEUynhgMg8

The reason is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk?, but Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham 1748 - 1832

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm 
Finch

BJ Penn, Forrest Griffin and Demian Maia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 am 
Mac, Diego and Wanderlei.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm 
Gorilla

Jake Shields - The makings of a true role model (being a vegetarian helps)
Forrest Griffin - No matter how many bad losses he takes, his endearing every-man personality and demeanor will see him through
Frank Mir - He's got determination and style, time and time again he beats the odds and bounces back. Watch out Brock. Part 3 is coming.
Brock Lesnar - His dominance makes his fights extremely entertaining if nothing else
Anderson Silva - because he is soft spoken and respectful when he could clearly be otherwise
GSP - He's got 500 suits and all the ladies love him :lol:
Mackens Semerzier - a local fighter who has broken into the WEC and has been dominant thus far. Will be watching his career with great interest.

"Kill! Kill! Multiply! 'Til the skies are black and the rivers dry!"
-Atreyu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 am 
Rob PMFF wrote:
Forrest Griffin - No matter how many bad losses he takes, his endearing every-man personality and demeanor will see him through
Frank Mir - He's got determination and style, time and time again he beats the odds and bounces back. Watch out Brock. Part 3 is coming.
Brock Lesnar - His dominance makes his fights extremely entertaining if nothing else
Anderson Silva - because he is soft spoken and respectful when he could clearly be otherwise
Mackens Semerzier - a local fighter who has broken into the WEC and has been dominant thus far. Will be watching his career with great interest.

Forrest-overrated

Brock Lesnar-Total piece of shit.Zero Martial art skill just roids and growth hormones.Glad to hear his colon got a hole in it from meat putrefying in it, if only he died from it.

Last edited by LloydMetcalfe on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 pm 
Elephant

LloydMetcalfe wrote:
Rob PMFF wrote:

Forrest-overrated

Brock Lesnar-Total piece of shit.Zero Martial art skill just roids and growth hormones.Glad to hear his colon got a hole in it from meat purifying in it, if only he died from it.

I am guessing you mean putrifying, we dont want people thinking that meat purify's anything . :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 pm 
lol.It was 4 in the morning and i felt like talking shit.I think i was wrong then i used the edit thing and didn't notice.Funny that it meant the exact opposite thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 am 
Elephant

LloydMetcalfe wrote:
lol.It was 4 in the morning and i felt like talking shit.I think i was wrong then i used the edit thing and didn't notice.Funny that it meant the exact opposite thing.

:lol: true. I agree about forrest as well as bonner, that TUF made them famous in the industry but bonner has either been injured for the upteenth time or has not fared quite so well. Forrest did win the championship but against rampage who has always been a sucker for anything under the belt. He just doesnt like acknowledging those kicks. I would have been very interested to see him in his now off fight with Rashad, because rashad will kick like crazy given the chance thanks to the influence of his pal jardine.

While we are at it. I dont know why Forrest stepped in to the ring with anderson silva. I hate when a lower weight division kicks the crap out of a former or present champion of a higher division. Now everything forrest does will be tempered in my eyes with " yeah but you are protected by a weight division from anderson silva" So now he has to dump anderson or lose even more cache in my eyes. Now I know there is alot of talk about anderson moving up a division, but that hasnt happenned yet that I am aware of.

Fedor and Anderson also GSP for today. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next