The MMA fighter you'd LEAST want to face

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Jason X
Gorilla

Re: The MMA fighter you'd LEAST want to face

#16 Postby Jason X » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 am

Given tonights events, I'd have to Carwin.

Or the dude that broke other dudes leg WAAAY after he tapped. Fuck that guy.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Brian O'Driscoll

Cold Fission
Gorilla

#17 Postby Cold Fission » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 am

I can't believe Mir got owned by Carwin.
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Jason X
Gorilla

#18 Postby Jason X » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am

you and me both.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Brian O'Driscoll

pazios2002
Elephant

#19 Postby pazios2002 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 pm

yeah it makes me feels even worse that we didnt see the Carwin/Lesnar fight earlier. :( But it is really something to look forward to now. :D
If I am "the man", then where is "the woman"?

Rob PMFF
Gorilla

#20 Postby Rob PMFF » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 am

I was really looking forward to the sports-world hype of Lesnar/Mir 3. Oh well. You get what you get. And Carwin does deserve it. My jaw dropped when that happened. I totally didn't see it coming. And the commission needs to do something about Dan Miragliotta. Mir could have suffered some serious brain trauma, being laid out like that, getting hammered over and over, while Dan just stood there and watched. What a fucker. This isn't the first time he's done some REALLY questionable things.
Facebook

"Kill! Kill! Multiply! 'Til the skies are black and the rivers dry!"
-Atreyu

Jason X
Gorilla

#21 Postby Jason X » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 am

The ref in the earlier fight messed it up when he let that leg lock result in what looked like a broken leg. Crappy officiating the other night. Hope its better next time. These are dudes careers they're messing with.

Cold Fission
Gorilla

#22 Postby Cold Fission » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 am

Rob PMFF wrote:I was really looking forward to the sports-world hype of Lesnar/Mir 3. Oh well. You get what you get. And Carwin does deserve it. My jaw dropped when that happened. I totally didn't see it coming. And the commission needs to do something about Dan Miragliotta. Mir could have suffered some serious brain trauma, being laid out like that, getting hammered over and over, while Dan just stood there and watched. What a fucker. This isn't the first time he's done some REALLY questionable things.

In the Lesnar vs Herring fight Miragliotta poked Herring in the eye in the stare down.Then when the fight started Brock landed that punch that cracked Herring eye socket on the same side as the poked eye.Just a clumsy ref.
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Rob PMFF
Gorilla

#23 Postby Rob PMFF » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 am

Funny you should point that out. My friends and I call Miragliotta "The highest paid ref in MMA". With the insinuation that he's on the take :lol: The above examples coupled with when he stopped the Kimbo/James Thompson fight because of busted cauliflower ear :lol:
Facebook

"Kill! Kill! Multiply! 'Til the skies are black and the rivers dry!"
-Atreyu

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”