Martial Arts For Free! (This is not Spam! I swear)

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Martial Arts For Free! (This is not Spam! I swear)

#1 Postby KatimaDanny » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey, I am trying to start a Martial Arts group in Halifax, Nova Scotia. If anyone is from Halifax, and is interested, reply to this post and I will send you more information.

I will be sharing my knowledge on Jeet-Kune-Do, Muay-Thai, and Kendo and I will be welcoming otherrs to share their knowledge on Martial Arts as well. Or, you can show up and learn and participate in some Martial arts fun!

Anyone is welcome to join.

I really want to get into the martial arts industry, but I can't aford it and in Halifax, Martial Arts are not availble 24-7 like in some cities like Toronto for example. The schedual for Martial Arts in Halifax, conflic with my work schedual.
My goals is to become a MMA cage fighter (UFC Fighter for example). Though, I am not to sure how to get there. So I am starting a Martial Arts group for free and just gonna have some fun with that.

*I am just a poor collage student trying to get by...and trying to make his goals become reality...

Cold Fission

Re: Martial Arts For Free! (This is not Spam! I swear)

#2 Postby Cold Fission » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 am

To bad we are worlds apart....
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”