Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:07 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 446
Location: pittsburgh, pennsylvania
worst episode ever. i thought i tuned into the real world by accident. the most blatant thing is that the guy who left HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SCHEDULED FIGHT. and they are bringing someone back so its not like they needed to fill up the space. they just wanted to add in an extra episode to the season because their ratings are good. pathetic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:52 pm 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:05 am
Posts: 1005
Location: Cape Cod
Quote:
they just wanted to add in an extra episode to the season because their ratings are good.


good call.


Ronnie - yer gonna be pissed when you see this lame episode, so you might as well skip it and catch up on line (link below). As lame as this summary reads, it was even worse to watch it (for those who saw the episode, this summary is pretty funny)...
http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/episodes.php?show=last

I think they'll bring back Mike Stine. :lol:
j/k - I bet it's Jesse, since Noah beat him. That was a weird fight too, Jesse had him but got stoopid. Solomon was good, but I doubt they'd bring him back since his conditioning was suspect.

_________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:10 pm 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 691
Location: Texas Bordertown
Image

_________________
"we must become the change we wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:16 pm 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 691
Location: Texas Bordertown
so my thoughts. all i can say is i hope she's the one. experience tells me that those relationships usually do not last and are stormy from the beginning. in some ways i am envious of noah. the romantic in me wishes sometimes that i had someone that meant so much to me that i would give up an opportunity to fulfill my dream. just drop everything to be with that person if i thought for one second i could lose her. something that strong is a beautiful thing. that's one side of me.

on the other hand... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! 6 months? a girl who is gonna drag you away from this incredible opportunity because of a rumor she heard on the internet is obviusly a nut. if you think seeing her now is gonna make everything better, think again. because she will find some other insignificant thing to get upset over soon enough. bet on it. and for god's sake, it's only been 6 friggin' months!!! not exactly a long term relationship. shit man, i've gone without electricity longer that 6 months. now that was hard to get over.

but what ever makes you happy noah, you do that.

sorry about that rant. got a little personal there. so anyways, they left us with a cliffhanger! who will it be who comes back? DUN DUN DUN! tune in next week, same spike time, same spike channel.

_________________
"we must become the change we wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:57 am 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 533
I'm guessing it will more than likely it will be Jesse (the guy Noah eliminated) who comes back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:15 am 
Offline
Manatee

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:22 am
Posts: 369
Location: Eugene, OR
sinisterkungfu wrote:
I'm guessing it will more than likely it will be Jesse (the guy Noah eliminated) who comes back.


i think it will be jesse. I dont really want it to be though cause he kinda annoyed me. But imagine the stupid stuff he would have pulled off from boredom if he had stayed as long as the other fighters have so far. I mean he was being dumb after a week of boredom.

_________________
"After he gets in there with me and i knock him out, he may want to go back to japan or some place where the competition is a little easier." Chris Leben before getting knocked out by Anderson Silva.

http://myspace.com/jimmybshmitty


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 am 
Offline
Manatee

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:22 am
Posts: 369
Location: Eugene, OR
But as a side note i was really dissapointed in that episode. I wanted to see a fight and all i got was "REAL WORLD" B.S.!!!

_________________
"After he gets in there with me and i knock him out, he may want to go back to japan or some place where the competition is a little easier." Chris Leben before getting knocked out by Anderson Silva.

http://myspace.com/jimmybshmitty


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:31 pm 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 44
BAH!

As much as I am a Shamrock hater...I wanted Tait to win this fight. But I'm still kinda glad Blue mohawk boy won....the whole thing about his kid was pretty touching---so good for him.

I just like Tait.....he stood up to Shammy and questioned him throughout the show. Plus I think he's Joe Rogan's bodyguard or some thing like that (heard that somewhere). Rogan is kewl.
I missed most of the fight unfortunately, my daughter was fussing right after the bell rang for the first round....then I caught the last 20 seconds of the last round. Then saw the highlights....so I can't really say if Tait should have won the split or not.

_________________
The Mighty Haru has spoken....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:45 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:05 am
Posts: 1005
Location: Cape Cod
IMO, and apparently the opinion of everybody but the judges, the fight was 19-19 after 2 rounds. Blue Mohawk won the first round, Tait won the second. It's too bad the outcome didn't seem correct, but honestly, both fighters pretty much sucked compared to some of the others. I doubt either has a snowball's chance of making the finals.

It'll be good to see bigmouth redhead get in the ring and try to back up all his tough talk next week.

_________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:47 am 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 533
The Mighty Haru wrote:
BAH!

As much as I am a Shamrock hater...I wanted Tait to win this fight. But I'm still kinda glad Blue mohawk boy won....the whole thing about his kid was pretty touching---so good for him.

I just like Tait.....he stood up to Shammy and questioned him throughout the show. Plus I think he's Joe Rogan's bodyguard or some thing like that (heard that somewhere). Rogan is kewl.
I missed most of the fight unfortunately, my daughter was fussing right after the bell rang for the first round....then I caught the last 20 seconds of the last round. Then saw the highlights....so I can't really say if Tait should have won the split or not.


Personally, I'm glad Tait is gone. There's just something about that guy that I don't like. I think it might be the stupid looking beard. :lol:
From the way the fight looked to me, I though Tait dominated most of it. I was quite shocked when the decision went to Josh. I thought for sure they were going to stop it after Josh got busted open.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:37 pm 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Posts: 691
Location: Texas Bordertown
next week ed herman finally fights. everyone on both sides kept saying how good he was. i know he trains with Team Quest, so i'm looking forward to see what this guy can do. see if he can back up the hype.

_________________
"we must become the change we wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:29 am 
Offline
Manatee

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:22 am
Posts: 369
Location: Eugene, OR
Ive been waiting since this show started to see Ed Herman fight. I mean i hear hes good, but we'll have to see if hes good enough to get the contract.

_________________
"After he gets in there with me and i knock him out, he may want to go back to japan or some place where the competition is a little easier." Chris Leben before getting knocked out by Anderson Silva.

http://myspace.com/jimmybshmitty


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:12 am 
Offline
Gorilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm
Posts: 533
Ed's got a 10-3-0 pro record. He's alot like Bisping in that he's already a fairly established fighter.
Danny is 1-1-0 amateur and doesn't really have alot of experience.
I'd like to see Danny win just because everyone is so certain that Ed is going to take this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:56 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 44
sinisterkungfu wrote:
The Mighty Haru wrote:
BAH!

As much as I am a Shamrock hater...I wanted Tait to win this fight. But I'm still kinda glad Blue mohawk boy won....the whole thing about his kid was pretty touching---so good for him.

I just like Tait.....he stood up to Shammy and questioned him throughout the show. Plus I think he's Joe Rogan's bodyguard or some thing like that (heard that somewhere). Rogan is kewl.
I missed most of the fight unfortunately, my daughter was fussing right after the bell rang for the first round....then I caught the last 20 seconds of the last round. Then saw the highlights....so I can't really say if Tait should have won the split or not.


Personally, I'm glad Tait is gone. There's just something about that guy that I don't like. I think it might be the stupid looking beard. :lol:
From the way the fight looked to me, I though Tait dominated most of it. I was quite shocked when the decision went to Josh. I thought for sure they were going to stop it after Josh got busted open.


Really? Aw Feck! Now I'm gonna have to watch the replay and then bitch about it on all MMA forums.

lol not a big fan of the the beard myself, but he does have a massive noggin (much like the Mighty Haru), so Haru needs to be prayin for peeps like him.

"Dat boyz gotta massive heeeed! Like an orange on a tooothpick!" yup thatts me!

_________________
The Mighty Haru has spoken....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:59 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 pm
Posts: 44
BJJVegan wrote:
Ive been waiting since this show started to see Ed Herman fight. I mean i hear hes good, but we'll have to see if hes good enough to get the contract.


Our guy Doerkson beat him and Chris Leben both within months of each other. They're both Randy Couture boyz, so that means they'll be back with a vengance. I hope Ed kills everyone in his path. It'll just prove that Joe is that much better, that's all.

_________________
The Mighty Haru has spoken....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group