World Cup Soccer

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

sydneyvegan
Elephant

#31 Postby sydneyvegan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:13 pm

I'm not a huge football fan, but now that Australia is there, I must admit that my interest has increased somewhat... A nice 3-1 over Japan (What a game, controversial Japanese goals, which the ref later admitted wasn't a goal, and 3 Australian goals in the last 10 minutes, :) ) Next Australia play Brazil!!! I'm being realistic, so I am hoping for a draw...

Tarz
Elephant

#32 Postby Tarz » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:04 am

I wonder if Cristian is still out in Germany - I guess so as Italy are in the final later tonight. I'm sure you've had a great time Cristian - let us know how you have got on.
Davey's favourite tipple was "Blow My Skull", a cocktail he served in half-pint glasses consisting of rum, brandy, gin, port, Madeira, sherry and claret.

veganpotter

Japan

#33 Postby veganpotter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:59 pm

I just can't believe Japan is even accepted into the World Cup...kinda like the US 5+yrs ago...they were allowed in but never really should have been let in since I could play a world cup game myself and loose just the same...lose by alot more but a loss is still a loss.

ronnie kray
Gorilla

#34 Postby ronnie kray » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:11 am

now that the world cup is over we can discuss a few other, more shallow related soccer topics, like which country has the best looking babes. i vote for Brazil.

"we must become the change we wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi -

veganpotter

Vegans

#35 Postby veganpotter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:02 am

I think we've gotta look at what country has the most vegans first...then we pick out of those. Although if the girl in your pic is vegan I think I would marry her immediately so long as she never learned english...I doubt she has any brains so speaking Portugeuse would let me excuse her stupidity.

offense74
Elephant

#36 Postby offense74 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 pm

Sweden, always Sweden.
Gawd, when will you ever learn :roll:
The surest road to happiness is low expectations.

robert
Site Admin

#37 Postby robert » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:58 pm

Let's just make sure we don't assume that because a woman is attractive she doesn't have brains.

I missed the World Cup Championship game because I was doing a Vega demo at the First Alternative but davidtarrfoster gave me the run down on how the game went.

I hope to go to the next World Cup in South Africa.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

veganpotter

Looks

#38 Postby veganpotter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:09 pm

I'm not assuming that for good looking women but for sure I think I can assume that for this chick...it may be wrong of me but I'll do it anyway :twisted:

As for the Swedish...I'm a big fan of them!!! I got to meet some of the Swedish women's national hockey team when I was 13 and I must say I was quite googly eyed :shock:

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”