Epoch Expeditions 400 Challenge

Hey everyone, it makes me feel sort of strange to do this but I have come to the realization that the amazing journey I have ahead of me cannot happen without the help and support of my friends and family. I am fairly new to this site but greatly enjoy the content and discussions, and thought maybe I could reach out for help.

I will be leaving my hometown on March 14th time to embark on the hardest challenge of my life. My journey takes me nearly 10,000 self powered miles from the California/Mexico border to Skagway, AK by bike, followed by Kayaking the inside passage back to Washington, and lastly a through hike of the Pacific Crest Trail, southbound.

We've partnered with Leave No Trace and Scientists and Adventurers for Conservation to do education and research respectively. We will be doing outreach along the way, and documenting air quality as well as taking pictures to document climate change. This journey will only be possible with the support of my friends and family. If you are able to contribute please click the link below; anything helps. Thanks everyone!

http://goo.gl/6YS5z

More information about Team Epoch can be found on our site TeamEpoch.org or on Facebook at Facebook.com/EpochExpeditions