Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Eurocup 2012
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm 
VBB Moderator

So since I lost my pool even though I picked 3 out of 4 of the semi finalists and I will likely have picked first and 2nd (Spain 1st and Germany 2nd) I am going against my pool and making a silly bet, and taking Italy to beat Germany. Even though Germany's 2 best players are Polish I am not a fan of their team or their style of play.

What do you guys think Spain over Portugal no problem or will Spain mess up just as other have and not having enough coverage on Portugal's one star player?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm 
VBB Moderator

Holy crap, are you guys still watching? I went to a German bar to watch the match vs Italy. Best game of the tournament! Buffon is the best goal keeper in the tournament as well. Just on his game, always in the right spot. The one that got past him was a penalty kick, can't fault him for someone else's hand ball. Spain better put a few in the net in regular time because if it goes to a shootout then my money is on Italy. I still think Spain will win though.

-Dylan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 am 
VBB Moderator

The cup final is today at 245pm EST. I can't wait. Italy vs Spain. Spain is the favorite and should win but they haven't really looked amazing and definitely not unstoppable. German looked like the team to beat and Italy took them out so this should be a great one. Predictions? I think 2-2 and Spain wins in the penalty shoot out.

Post subject: Eurocup 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 pm 
Rabbit

Well Spain really turned it on and showed everyone why they are defending Euro champs, world cup winners and now euro champs again. That is a new record now to win 3 major titles back to back. They played the best football I have seen in the tournament. A pleasure to watch :) let's see if they can do it again in 2014 world cup - hope not, I would like to see England win it again.

http://www.my-healthy-lifestyle-choices.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm 
Batman

Before the game I thought italy had a real chance but they were totally outclassed, such a good game though, baleotelli didnt need to react like a child afterward though ahha

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 pm 
Rabbit

Yeah you never know what you are going get with him. He must be a managers nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm 
VBB Moderator

Yeah, nightmare and dream at the same time, can't get rid of him or bench him, too much talent. The final was a little anti-climactic for me after watch a much more exciting Germany vs Italy match before. I ended up in 4th out of 20 in my pool which sucks I was so close, 1 point which is half of a 1st round score away from tieing for 2nd place and winning some cash. Damn Poland, they really cost me haha.
Okay well time to watch MLS and the Olympics for the rest of the summer. Look out for threads on the Olympics, or start one!

-Dylan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm 
Rabbit

Yeh my wife had 40 quid on Italy winning it - frustrating :(

I will keep an eye on threads for the Olympics most defiantly as it is in my home country ( I am about 60 miles from London) and can get to St Pancreas station from Kettering or Euston from Northampton easily within an hour. I have not got tickets but may pop down to soak up the atmosphere. Big fan of running 200 meters was my best track event at school. But will be interested in seeing how the inclusion of footie as an event pans out - no David Beckham in team GB though....wtf?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm 
VBB Moderator

Oh its an olympic sport this summer? Normally only for the women in the past right?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:08 am 
VBB Moderator

AND.... USA didn't make the mens or even the womens soccer tournament this olympics....crappy, can't believe the women didnt make it what happened? I will be rooting for New Zealand because there goal keeper players for my favorite team Portland Timbers. It will probably be a Brazil and Spain massacre and then a brilliant final between the 2 of them. Can't wait for that match!