Live at the gym?

mythil

Hay guys.

Well I lift three times a week (5x5), and I do cardio three times a week (Running and Kendo).

Thing is, I now have a lot more spare time and a bit more fat gain than I wanted. You think a few extra things added in would help? Or at least take up time without hurting

Bit more fat gain? I guess some longer low intensity cardio is ya best bet. Maybe take up golf or tennis to make those few hours something different....

Mmm was thinking of doing some cardio stuff, more circuit stuff.

I don't want to take up another sport, Kendo is expensive enough ;D

Always remember, your fats won't burnt in a day. It will be reduced gradually. I think you are doing great

you can add swimming and good proper diet plan to you check list item.

Do have a good diet

I'm not really new to this but a bit of fat, well stomach fat has always hung around me and never gone away. Oh I'm 170lbs so I'm not fat, just that left over stomach fat is always around it seems.

Your body may be adapting to a set routine; at the same time, don't want to overtrain. Maybe ramp up the intensity of what you're already doing, i.e. more weight work and/or different forms of cardio; circuit training on a periodic basis is not a bad idea. An "ab-aerobics" circuit might help . . . alternate sets of different ab exercises with a few minutes of cardio on different machines . . . not something to do every day, but confuses the hell out of the body and really burns the calories. An idea.