abdominal separation due to pregnancy

so ive got a question, hoping someone can help...

i think ive got some abdominal separation happening from my first pregnancy about 3 years ago. i just found out what that is, so im kind of past the point of reversal (so i think, or it will be harder to reverse at this point). since then ive done lots of ab workouts (they say it worsens it). ok so heres my problem...i know of at least one workout that can help with it, which i really want to start doing, but im pregnant again. im about 15 weeks along. so my question is, is it pointless to do the reversal workout now? should i wait? or should i work on my abs like normal and then try to fix it after i give birth? or should i completely avoid the area?

ps, the workout involves holding the abs together with a scarf or other form of binding. which im not sure is necessarily "good" to do while pregnant. i know that pregnancy isn't an excuse to not workout, but ya know- binding my tummy right now doesn't seems logical.

thanks!

cheers,

Brezi

so ive got a question, hoping someone can help...

i think ive got some abdominal separation happening from my first pregnancy about 3 years ago. i just found out what that is, so im kind of past the point of reversal (so i think, or it will be harder to reverse at this point). since then ive done lots of ab workouts (they say it worsens it). ok so heres my problem...i know of at least one workout that can help with it, which i really want to start doing, but im pregnant again. im about 15 weeks along. so my question is, is it pointless to do the reversal workout now? should i wait? or should i work on my abs like normal and then try to fix it after i give birth? or should i completely avoid the area?

ps, the workout involves holding the abs together with a scarf or other form of binding. which im not sure is necessarily "good" to do while pregnant. i know that pregnancy isn't an excuse to not workout, but ya know- binding my tummy right now doesn't seems logical.

thanks!

cheers,

Brezi

I have no personal experiences with this but I know a site that might have some good information for you.

http://www.befitmom.com/abdominal_separation.html