addicted to inline skating..

wow.. since i've bought my inline skates i've got addicted to them, and today few weeks ( not a long time ) later i'm already doing pretty well i guess.. but still have a lot of things to learn... anyone with advices ( or websites with 'advices' )

what muscles should i expect to 'grow' from my addiction to inline skating? i'm skating almost everyday now.. and i'm 'hopefully' not going to get tired from doing it..

---

Your quads and glutes should really benefit...but look out...your calves may hide out for good. If you want to work your quads more skate up hills if you want to work your hamstrings learn how to skate fast backwards and maybe do sprints down long downhills.

skating backwards is easy...just make sure you learn to cross over both ways to turn. A lot of people only learn to cross over well when turning left and can only kinda do it when turning right...then when they go backwards they can only go right and wouldn't dare turn left.

Good job! It's nice when you get addicted to something that is good for you!

You're going to be in awesome shape (if you're not already). Probably the easiest sport to get in awesome shape too, plus it's fun. I love biking, but it can be damn hard. In line skating is fun - and it's easy to get a rhythm going, get in a zone, next thing you know you've banged out 25 miles.

basically just stand up on your skates and start rocking side to side while rolling foreward...now do the exact thing the other direction. You'll be doing the same movement but in reverse with a different rhythm