Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 am 
Rabbit

Not bad man, not bad! :D
You definitely look a lot bigger! The legs are in awsome shape and the shoulders seem to be wider and the arms bigger. Nice Job! :thumbup:

Last edited by Devil's Plaything on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 pm 
Elephant

I agree with the long hair. It gives a kind of warrior look.

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

Post subject: Re: Losing definition and loving it! -Latest update May 31, 2008
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:51 am 
Site Admin

I've been super busy lately, perhaps more than any other time in my life, but it is great!

I was at the gym until after midnight yesterday. This was taken at a random Animal Rights party a couple of days ago. I bumped into Cal from our forum who lives in Arizona. He was visiting for the AR Conference and had our VBB t-shirt on so we chatted, and then I took him to the gym late at night to train.

This photo was moments after we first met in person. I feel like I'm shrinking but I'm still in the high 180's and still staying focused on long term goals.

Great times!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: Re: Losing definition and loving it -Latest update June 28, 2008
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:54 am 
Elephant

Lookin good Robert! What do you attribute the weight loss to, running around too much and not eating enough to maintain? Did you want to trim down? Nothing wrong with being leaner after a building phase. You bulked up for a nice period of time. No better time to shed some weight off to accent all your progress than after putting some mass on. Where do you see yourself by the end of this year? When is the next time you think you shall plan on going on stage, the last time wa april 07 right? Great job at maintaining and advancing one of the best vegan builds around ;)

Joelk wrote:
But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:23 pm 
Site Admin

Basically, consistency is the key word. I haven't been as consistent with eating or training because my consistency has been with working.....but with work, I've excelled in a major way so my physique suffered a bit. It doesn't have to be like that. I can learn to balance it and win in both areas, and I have. I had major deadlines and put in a lot of time to work, but I'll be back on physique track soon!

I have to reflect on the past and think about the future and come up with some new goals. I'm still shooting for 200, still wanting to bulk and still desire to compete again in the future, just not sure when.

Well, back to eating!.....

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:23 pm 
Gorilla

Rob you might be feeling smaller of what you could be now but that still looks huge. You're looking kinda bigger than in the last lean pics I saw of you.
When I go to Portland some time in the future you'll have to take me to the gym so I can brag around like "Look! He's my training buddy!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Planning to compete sometime in 2009. Time to start getting in the right frame of mind:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm 
Elephant

Kind of hard to get into a frame of mind with that winter scene behind you! Is that Portland?

Lovely purple comp suit! And you still fit it! I have a purple one too, but I look like I would burst out of it if I just sneezed!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 pm 
Gorilla

Your comp suit is SOOOOO tiny. Ahahahaha. :lol:

But you know you're looking hot as hell, even with that snowy background there. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, that is outside my front door yesterday in Portland :)

I took many more photos today....though none of me and I was fully clothed. We got even more snow so I took more pics. We even made the front page of cnn.com with our rare foot of snow and crazy weather out here. I do plan to compete in 09 since it has been a while since my last contest in the spring of 07. Time to get back into it!

Gaia wrote:
Kind of hard to get into a frame of mind with that winter scene behind you! Is that Portland?

Lovely purple comp suit! And you still fit it! I have a purple one too, but I look like I would burst out of it if I just sneezed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, that pair and my hot pink pair of posing trunks are both very small. I have others will wear in the future. These purple ones are nuts! Way too small!

Time to get back into action. I've been goofing off a bit lately and really need to get back into the gym, and back to eating big time. I lost some weight with all my traveling over the past 6 months but I can put it back on fairly quickly. Yeah Buddy.

HCPinGviini wrote:
Your comp suit is SOOOOO tiny. Ahahahaha. :lol:

But you know you're looking hot as hell, even with that snowy background there. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm 
Rabbit

Looking great robert, thou I have to agree with HCPinGviini, soooo tiny :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm 
Rabbit

Your neighbours must be thinking you are crazy hehehe

"Hooooneeey there is again the freaky guy from the next door, he is in a thong and he is making strange poses, should I call the cops? " :lol: :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

:)

More from today...I did push-ups first, so more pumped in the arms than the photos 2 days ago:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 am 
Site Admin

Starting to thicken up.....but still skinny. At least I'm working hard again, so I'm pleased about that and success or "results" should follow as long as I can stay focused and keep after it consistently.

Photo from Jan 25, 2009

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next