Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: nude dude (new photos from 17/6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:33 am 
By the way, Nude Dude, I think I saw a tatoo in a picture of you at the beach.

Unless it is a henna tatoo, which is unlikely, you should be aware that the toxins in the inks and dyes store in the liver and cause disruption and disease.

It would be important for you to do a liver flush - a simple natural procedure - to rid your body of that side effect of tatooing.

Feel free to contact me at RTascajr@aol.com and I will send the documents regarding the liver flush.

Be well and be strong.

Attachments:
File comment: ME IN INDIA AFTER MULTIPLE LIVER FLUSHES.
RICHARD.jpg
RICHARD.jpg [ 20.33 KiB | Viewed 2750 times ]
heart_beating_final.gif
heart_beating_final.gif [ 2.07 KiB | Viewed 2747 times ]

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 pm 
Rabbit

Quote:
Cubby, think it's hard to get a picture taker, try telling your gf you need your backside shaved for your comp and tell me what her reaction is.....

Yeah, Well I once shaved my male roomates back before we went on spring break to Jamaica. He was embarrassed by all the hair. I told him I was emabarassed to be seen with him!

BTW, xjohanx: Simply unbelievable. I never would've known from your avatar! Sick abs and back. Good most muscular.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 am 
Rabbit

Need. More. Photos.
Consider me a fanboy. :popcorn: :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:56 pm 
Elephant

OK, I have witnessed xjohanx alive and he's in great shape! Also, he was TOTALLY cool guy and lots of fun! Strong opinions but not dead serious. You totally have to come visit vegans in Turku soon since it's very cheap to take a ferry here. We can just eat and train for the whole weekend if you stay from friday to sunday. :D

Also, get a bulking belly, man! Sixpacks are something skinny guys have. :mrgreen: No really, great shape dude!

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm 
Elephant

Not pumped, not in great shape, lost a lot of weight but I'm happy to be back on track. I just started bulking (only going to do it for a short while) and these pics are meant to be "before" pics.

Post subject: Re: nude dude (crappy pics added 7/10-08)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 pm 
Elephant

still looking good bro!

The Squat:

“It's a great excuse to wear a big ass belt that makes you look less fat.”

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 am 
Site Admin

Damn I think I just became 15% more gay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 am 
Elephant

:lol: :lol: so in totalt that's like 30%. soon you're almost bi?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 am 
Manatee

Richard wrote:
Damn I think I just became 15% more gay

So, 15% more chance to get you into my bed... :lachmal:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:35 pm 
Stegosaurus

so.... that's what it would be like waking up next to you in the mornings.... Lets just say I could live with that ! :D
I better watch what I say. I don't want to have you girl friend after me.

You're looking fantastic as ever Johan :) I can't wait to see more !!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 am 
Elephant

Yo dude, your body proportions are so much better than mine! Really slim waistline and wide shoulders! Looking great, but I think you could use even more mass. Otherwise you'll end up in the cover of Men's Health instead of Testosterone Nation. :twisted:

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 am 
Your build sort of reminds me of Bruce Lee - slim waistline, nice boobs, huge wings. :) Cool!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am 
Elephant

tuc wrote:
Yo dude, your body proportions are so much better than mine! Really slim waistline and wide shoulders! Looking great, but I think you could use even more mass. Otherwise you'll end up in the cover of Men's Health instead of Testosterone Nation. :twisted:

Dude! I agree that my looks would benefit from some more mass but I have a small head so I don't want to become a lot bigger. I want to (re)add about 4-5 kgs of muscles on my body in total and (new) add even more on my legs (specially calves). Btw I am still shocked over your enormous arm in your progress thread. Big, round and with veins. Awesome. I really gotta get my ass over the water and work out with you soon!

xzebrasx wrote:
Your build sort of reminds me of Bruce Lee - slim waistline, nice boobs, huge wings. :) Cool!

Thanks bro! Being compared to Bruce Lee isn't half bad. I really like that you guys consider my waist slim. I was afraid it might have become bigger from various bulking/unhealthy eating periods.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am 
Site Admin

very nice conditioning and nice shape!

Looking good man. Now...only if you had really long hair :) .....I think bulking phases are good. When I was really bulking last year it was an incredible time and I gained about 17 pounds over a few months and was at my highest bodyweight ever and it helped me increase my base weight, which is now about 8 pounds higher than it was last year.

Either way, bulking or looking lean, you've got nice shape and conditioning. When can we get you on our profiles page?

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm 
Elephant

robert wrote:
very nice conditioning and nice shape!

Looking good man. Now...only if you had really long hair :) .....I think bulking phases are good. When I was really bulking last year it was an incredible time and I gained about 17 pounds over a few months and was at my highest bodyweight ever and it helped me increase my base weight, which is now about 8 pounds higher than it was last year.

Either way, bulking or looking lean, you've got nice shape and conditioning. When can we get you on our profiles page?

Haha dude. Honestly about 5 years ago I had hair that was about as long as yours. My hair is a bit curly though so It didn't "stretch" as long as yours. You should have seen me! All I did was skateboarding, drinking soda and listening to hardcore. I weighed about 57 kg but was just as tall as I am today. Man if I would have shirtless pics of me back then I could make real good Pre-vegan / Vegan pics. I should start looking.

About the profile site. I just feel that I want to look my best so I can respresent VBB and veganism in a good way. I'll get there. In Sweden we have a saying that goes "The person who is waiting for something good can never wait too long" :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next