nude dude (crappy pics added 7/10-08)

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Lena01
Gorilla

Re: nude dude (crappy pics added 7/10-08)

#76 Postby Lena01 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:10 am

Looking forward to see how you look like with a bit more of weight on. But this is already awesome. (JFTR)

VegannNY
Rabbit

#77 Postby VegannNY » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 am

Hey great pics! (Actually, I think the happy expression on your face is one of the best features of them, though there's lots of impressive muscle, too!) :D
...and as I end the refrain, thrust home! (Cyrano de Bergerac)

Allantgy
Rabbit

#78 Postby Allantgy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:44 am

Looking great man!
We wanna see the bulking progress :twisted:
Supplements that has given me best results: -FOOD-

phillipeb
Gorilla

#79 Postby phillipeb » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 pm

i think johan has one of the most envious bodies on here. for me specifically that is the type i had envisioned for myself when i was 275lbs. im working towards it.

xjohanx
Elephant

#80 Postby xjohanx » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Allantgy wrote:Looking great man!
We wanna see the bulking progress :twisted:

Thanks man. I'm not sure if my bulk is going well because I don't have a scale. But I'll try to take pics sometime soon.

phillipeb wrote:i think johan has one of the most envious bodies on here. for me specifically that is the type i had envisioned for myself when i was 275lbs. im working towards it.

I can't believe you once were 275 lbs heavy. To go from that to where you are now is amazing and it is truly inspirational. Looking through the pics you posted in your training journal I can't see a sign of that prevous weight. It's good that you have a sort "goal body" that you're trying to achieve. I'm sure that with your dedication and some solid lifting you will get there soon.
cubby2112 wrote:When someone says you don't train "functionally," you should just punch them in the face. Ask them how "functional" of a movement that was.

Lean and Green
Elephant

#81 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Dude, you have quite the build. I hear you with the weight loss, I lost a lot as well (on puspose... kinda) but I didn't train; too much other stuff going on. Anyhow my friend, MUSCLE MEMORRRRRRRRY FTW! It will all come back in no time; althogh it doesn't seem like you have much to worry about in the first place. Still looking muscular and well proportioned to me. Looking forward to hearing of your current progress as it accumulates 8) 8) 8)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

xjohanx
Elephant

#82 Postby xjohanx » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:38 pm

THE GREEN LEAN MACHINE! So nice to hear from you! I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we miss your forum activity! I really hope you settle in well in Portland! You should see the amounts of raw food I eat, you would def be porud of me :D
cubby2112 wrote:When someone says you don't train "functionally," you should just punch them in the face. Ask them how "functional" of a movement that was.

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”