The weight of the years. Shed your worries.

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Dr. Pink
Elephant

The weight of the years. Shed your worries.

#1 Postby Dr. Pink » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:18 am

I know I've said in the past that I was/used to be fat before. But up till now I was unable to show you. That was until I got that scanner we were given to work. So lo and behold. It's me. FAT!!!

And this is what I look like now.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=31001429" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^ I appologize for that picture I can't use the IMG tag for it. Must be because it's a myspace picture. Not sure. If you copy and paste it into your browser and click enter it should work.

P.S.

Fing scanner lol. I tried to make it bigger and looked what happened :evil:
The Best Zelda forum/Site ever. It's got everything. A gamer, Fan Fic, RPG and even a section multimedia. And of course I'm a member. Have been for two years now.

Check it out here. http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/forums/index.php ^_^

Marcina
Elephant

Re: The weight of the years. Shed your worries.

#2 Postby Marcina » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:45 am

Wow what a change.

Congratulations!

Lean and Green
Elephant

#3 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:25 am

Hey Pink, nice transformation. Yeah it is truly interesting to see what you looked like beforehand as I know you have always mentioned the fact you weighed alot more in the past. Too bad this pic is far away and you can't get a back to pack close up comparison. But even from the distance its at and how small it is, you can still see and get an idea of what you looked like. You're a different person now, COMPLETELY. You look great. Way to go Dr. Pink! 8)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Dr. Pink
Elephant

#4 Postby Dr. Pink » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Thanks Marcina and L & G ^_^.

I'll be going through old photo albums soon in an attempt to collect different pics of me. I'm sure there are other fat pics of me. I'll find a better one :D
The Best Zelda forum/Site ever. It's got everything. A gamer, Fan Fic, RPG and even a section multimedia. And of course I'm a member. Have been for two years now.

cubby2112
Elephant

#5 Postby cubby2112 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Nice work, Dr. Pink! I similarly started out quite fat and lost a ton of weight. I know how great of a feeling it can be.
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

Marcina
Elephant

#6 Postby Marcina » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Lol I found one of my old fat pics. I wasn't like.. overweight.. But I was a lot chubbier than I am now. I was 19 and chunky with big boobs. I worked at McDonalds and lived an inactive lifestyle playing MMORPGs with my then boyfriend. Thank god I got a man who likes to work out now, eh?

hsorlando
Elephant

#7 Postby hsorlando » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:10 pm

There aren''t too many pictures of me when I was slightly overweight, and out of shape. I always hated my pictures, so I never let anyone take any.
Great progress Dr.Pink!!
The devotion of thought to an honest achievement makes the achievement possible.

Dr. Pink
Elephant

#8 Postby Dr. Pink » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks everyone.

My progress will only get better of course :D.

Stay tune for more pics in the coming months.

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”