I have been checking out this forum for awhile without posting, I really enjoy lurking it. My friend who posts here has been encouraging me to post my progress pictures so I finally decided to.

These pre-pictures are from a couple summers ago... Before I went vegan.

n710116607_706524_5715.jpg.ad4f1047812e2ca9d996ed7b54e4f73b.jpg

Then this one, I look so pissed...

bpissed.jpg.da1cfa85393b736c90aeb22f7b5c02c8.jpg

And now since I went vegan

With my license plate... I'm a huge Suns fan, sorry...

n710116607_373623_1409.jpg.a3c9550d15f20e64188d02c1c1afa43d.jpg

A senior picture of mine

n710116607_590059_5854.jpg.d20b68b5c8ab690483821b28a36514a5.jpg

That's me in a green 2XL for some reason

brettclint.jpg.5ad56f11adb02b6651c75e0d661434b4.jpg

And here's just one more random one

DSC_0012.jpg.a2d6a2caf53d64f61fabbfb42cb2e0e7.jpg

Well yeah, I went from 270 I believe, maybe even more, I didn't really keep track back then, to now 172. I am going to the gym to try to gain weight now to try to one day maybe in my wildest dreams be able to come close to being like Robert Cheeke... Thanks for checking this out guys!

Wow dude! You transformed from a fatso to a really good looking vegan!

I'd love to hear more of how you did it... you look so much healthier that it's hard to believe it's the same guy in all the pics.

Congratulations! Great to see more transformations like this along with Dr. Pink & all the others!

Great work!

I like the UofO hat with the Sun Devils shirt!

I'm a Suns fan too! My favorite team every since the awesome Kings team started to dismantle about 6 years ago.

Great transformation too! I think we have more lurkers than members, based on feedback I get and viewing who is online at any given time.....but we always like hearing from the lurkers when they say hi Post an intro if you haven't already. We'd love to hear more from you.

Wow! Great job! You'll have to tell us your story of how you lost all that weight some time. Congratulations!

No need to apologize for being a Suns or Steve Nash fan. The Suns have always had a well-deserved reputation for being fun to watch. I remember vividly the battles between Barkley and the Suns and Jordan and the Bulls. Went to a few games when I was out visiting relatives in Phoenix a few years ago when Barkley was there. I'm sort of a Pacers fan, as you might expect given where I'm from, but they aren't so hot right now.

Congrats man! Other than the weight, you just plain look a lot healthier now! What a difference.

I bet you probably don't get as many annoying "but you have to eat meat to be healthy" comments as some of us. If veganism had a late-night infomercial, you'd definitely be one of those before/after stories!

Haha thanks for all the nice words guys, the comment about being a real fatso then changing made me laugh a lot.

Well yeah I guess here is the story behind it all... It was August of 2006, first day of my junior year of High School and I was a real fat guy, I remember sitting in my chair and my gut touching my desk, and then comparing it to the guy next to me who had so much wiggle room in his seat... I was way too big, so I went to my school lunch and my vegan friends were sitting there talking and eating their food and I remember just being really concerned about my weight so I talked to them about vegetarianism. I figured I would try it out, I mean I had nothing to lose, except like 100 pounds ... From just turning vegetarian I lost about 20 pounds fairly quickly, before the switch I was eating big meals from Wendy's everyday, and junk food all the time. I started going to the gym after I started feeling better about my body and that added to the weight loss. I wasn't all that great at working out, but the weight kept coming off, until I hit about 200 pounds. When I weighed 200 I just sort of hit a plateau. This was summer time after that school year so May of 2007, I then went to the gym twice a day and would do cardio workouts to burn about 1,000 calories a day, in July of 2007 I turned to the vegan diet, these two steps helped me lose the last part of the unwanted weight. This last year I got out of my gym routine which saddens me, but this summer I am getting back into it, I'd really like to tone my body...

I really do look back a lot and think about how much better of a life I live due to the steps of vegetarianism and veganism I took in my life, I had been trying for years to lose weight, but with this lifestyle change, and my motivation, I was able to accomplish something that I am so grateful for everyday. I also stand for something now, it's made my life so much better. I'm an all around happier person, I thought I was happy back then, but honestly I changed for the better all around after the transformation.

You guys all rock, thanks so much for your support, I hope to be able to put some more progress pictures up in the coming months with some muscles on my now scrawny white body...

P.S. Robert that article about you is awesome, Calvin is my work-out companion, I got the extra shirt you gave him, thanks a lot, the new design is so awesome.

DUDE! You look A-Mazing!

What a ridiculously unbelievable change. You must feel so accomplished and healthy and full of life. I am truly inspired to see these pictures. Blew me away. You look especially healthy, radiant and strong in the last picture. TREMENDOUS job................

• 3 weeks later...

That's plain impressive!!! It doesn't even seem like the same person. That kind of will power will take you really far. Congrats!!

(Balazs you have to upload the pic to a site like flickr.com or imageshack.us and then use the link to the archive, I think)