The Spaniard's pics

Hello all, I'm new to this comunity and I'm quite embarassed by doing this, I've never posted pics of my body on the internet

Anyways, here I am, and this is me, about 3 weeks... I haven't been to a gym in more than a month now, vacations are killers. So, please don't be too brutal, just kidding...

SPANIARD1.thumb.jpg.cace6afc1c33365fd30768a3eb7b9228.jpg

Ok, crits are more than welcome. All crits.

Thanks for the feedback, and I will go back to work out tomorrow... yees!!

Great back, great calves and great right bicep

Thanks for posting the pics. Awesome to have you here on our community. I look forward to watching and supporting your progression during the time you're here on our forum.

All the best!

Thanks Robert, I´ll have to balance that left biceps out.

Richard, thanks. I am 5'7 tall, 165 pounds (more or less) and I have around 20% BF. Now, MY GOAL is this: 176,5 pounds, 5 to 10% BF, and I want to mantain my agility, since it is very important for me. Any sugestions?

Thanks for stopping by!

Albert

I think that your bf is pretty evenly distributed which will work to your advantage when leaning out. Most people, including myself, have an imbalanced bf ratio throughout their body, like more upper or more lower bodyweight and have to overemphasize training either/or to have better symettry. You do not have that issue. Undereating at a moderate pace and increased cardio will burn off the calories as well as keeping to more unprocessed foods. For me, lowering fat intake helped immensely I believe and I felt alot better as well.

As far as keeping agility, do you mean something to the effect of your speed??? It should improve that much more as you drop bf, even without strwength training though i'd certainly incorporate plenty of resistance training!

You look great now and it will be exciting to see you continue to transform, as I am sure you will.

Richard: HAHAHAH, me? pointers? no way bro! I have not enough knowledge to give advise Ask me about painting or illustration, then... maybe

Nobita, thanks a lot for your comments.

L&G. Thanks a lot for your words!! I think it's amazing what you've been doing with the juice feasting. Thanks for taking some time to comment here.

Albert