Picture of me now.. and backstory/goals.

Here's a picture of me, I don't really have any pictures from before but I was basically 140 pounds from grade 9 or 10 up until about 8 months ago. I'm currently 150 pounds and my goal is to gain about another 10 pounds of muscle and especially work on my upper body to get it really spicy. Honestly my training has consisted of small gym use and home workout stuff and just being really good with my diet on a budget. I know now though if I want to gain more weight I'm going to have to step up my workout and nutrition because basically for the past few months its been mostly maintenance. Any insight would be useful!

p.s. I apologize for the bad picture, I'll try and take better ones at some point.

brettfitness.thumb.JPG.373a7e50c21ba2acc0f554a4b36fc42c.JPG

You look pretty good! Six pack! I'm jealous hehe

Yeah, just some more heavy lifting and I'm sure you'll reach your goals in no time! You have a great physique to work with.

x2 great base frame.

Tought wkouts combined with eating alot more than you're accustomed to at the moment will get you where you want to be for sure.

You look awesome brotha and way to get started at such a young age! Keep it up...

it's really hard to eat more. I think when I get back to school things might be different as I'll have more time and resources.. since the gym membership at my university is only 10 dollars for the entire year. I'll have to fix a set workout routine before then as well so I'm focused with the time I have there.

Thanks for the comments.

Good work dude! 10 lbs in 8 months is an excellent accomplishment concidering you're very tight!

BTW, your shoulders look like you've burnt them, be careful!

Good luck gaining another 10 lbs, if you can do it in another 8 months while keeping such a great definition it would be amazing!

BTW, how tall are you?