Before/After

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

tuc
Elephant

Re: Before/After

#16 Postby tuc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:53 am

AMAZING!!! That's some heavy bulking!

How much did you gain weight? 30 lbs? :popcorn:

Your whole upper body looks really good, especially biceps, shoulders and pecs! Really inspirational and motivational pics!
Y.E.A.H. B.U.D.D.Y. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
(citation of Lean & Green) Click here for more yeah buddies!

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

gfxlonghorn
Rabbit

#17 Postby gfxlonghorn » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 am

Well I am pretty short.. like 5'6 so I actually only gained 20 pounds. Even though I can squat a decent amount, my legs are the skinniest things in the world.

Lean and Green
Elephant

#18 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:34 am

dude, I truly admire your transformation and the work of art you created with your frame and now current physique. Looking at your new body, it is in your face no denying obvious that you are extremely disciplined and motivatged and have reaped the benefits from doing so. Running has rreaaaaal payed off for you in regards to keeping lean, you look even leaner. I am particularly impressed with cerratus development as most do not have as rapid improvement in that area so fast and of course all around. One of the best progress shots i've ever seen. Keep it up! :wink: 8)
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”