Allantgy´s progress

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so here I am, two months in the gym.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3053/3013133564_9a56799f19.jpg

And here I am almost four months now.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/3081290940_7c615f97de.jpg

Edited by Allantgy

Allan mate, looking good!

You have made great progress in just 4 months.Whatever you are doing, is working!

Are you celebrating christmas over there?

Hey DaN! How are you doing?

Thanks, I eated a lot, worked a lot, the rest of it I think is good genetics, I have been always a big guy, only that I was undereating before because I wasnt doing any exercise.

Yes! We are celebrating christmas over here, I cant wait until 12, is when they give us holidays vacations! Those days Im going to be able to focus more on training

How come you havent posted any pics DaN?

Honestly because I am hideously ugly, and if you saw me, your eyes might explode

No, im joking.Truthfully, I dont actually have a digital camera other than the one on my phone, which although is 5 megapixels, I cant get it on my computer! Its a Nokia N95 & the software for loading info on & off it, to your PC is really poo.And I just cant be bothered to work it out!

I will definately get some pics on here soon though, promise!

Did you say you are on vacation from work on the 12th December?

DaN, I dont want my eyes to explode! But I can wear thick sun glasses just in case

Hurry up with those pics mate!

Yes, 12th December no more work until 5th January, this is because I work for a public institution. Private ones keep working all year round.

Fenrir

Thanks mate! Im actually thinking if I should keep training hard or cut it a little bit, my initial goal was to get buffed up but now I dont want to get huge....maybe I over did things a bit...

There is more food for vegan in the US, TRUST ME!

I dont know why my physique transformed in this way but I believe is because I was underweight before, I looked like a ectomorph but I think originally Im a mesomorph, just that I undereated because I wasnt doing any exercise. Is not that I dont workout much or dont pay attention to my workouts. I train five days a week, sleep enough, eat enough, I s lots of water during the day and I dont have cheat meals or eat any sugar or pastas.

I looked like a ectomorph but I think originally Im a mesomorph, just that I undereated because I wasnt doing any exercise.

If you were a mesomorph, you'd look good all year-round, regardless of your diet and exercise habits. I've got a few almost pure meso friends, who are on a 50-50 diet (50% McDonald's and 50% pizza), don't workout at all, drink excessive amounts of alcohol 3-5 times/week and look way better than I do - ripped, muscular and athletic.

I think you're an ecto-meso, since you seem to be naturally lean and tall, yet have no trouble gaining muscle. A good combination, indeed.

Me too, maybe Fickr is having problems.

They were there a few days ago.

Allan mate, you are lucky to be off on the 12th - wow! I have until 23rd

Never mind, evry cloud has a silver lining, not sure what mine is yet!

Yeah I will get those pics up soon

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys sorry, my flickr account sort of snapped... anyway here I got some new pics.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3223/3130517843_390de9f5b2_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/3131348712_064abd86ab.jpg

I started to train my back really seriously like three months ago, it took me almost two months to figure out what exercises worked better on me.