My current pics.

Hey everybody!

I am new to the site...or rather the last time I was here was ages ago. I am happy to be back and to meet you all. There is so much great content within this forum.

I am posting my current pic - sorry it's headless, but it was taken from a phone camera (limited frame space.) I am currently trying to get a bit bigger. My chest is about 40" right now (if I measured right) and I would like to put a few more inches on that number. Sticking primarily to flat bench and incline bench (both with the barbell) and cable butterfly presses. My arms have grown a bit but I want more strenght and size. I hit those with barbells and cables and I just got back into deadlifting. I do a good deal of cardio as well.

Trying to break 200lbs on flat bench for at least a few reps. I am at 185lbs x 3reps max now but that was without a spotter. My current weight is about 168lbs and I am 5"6'.

756797243_progressasof12-19-08.jpg.d2063f3a167359b39b947e0e96de488b.jpg

Progress as of 12/19/08

Nice arms!

Great to have you here. Feel free to post in the Introductions section as well so we can all properly welcome you. Welcome back to the forum and have fun!

It's bodybuilding season coming up so you'll see lots of pics of great physiques and we'll have contests and all kinds of fun. All the best!

• 3 weeks later...

You already look big, hope to see new progress pics soon.

To work you rear delts better, try to work them with all possible ways and with more intensity. So you can do 4 sets of exercices for your rear delts between sets for other muscle groups, or after each set of let's say bicep curls, do, with no rest, a set of side lateral raise for instance then continue with supersets like this during the entire session, so it can make a total of 20 sets or more for the deltoid posterior. On your day where you train only your shoulders, do sometimes an astronomic number of exercices by doing only 1 or 2 sets per exercice. The week after you can do the opposite: just 1 or 2 exercices but with over 10 sets each. Also vary the number of reps/weight to do sometimes 3-6 reps, sometimes 15-25 reps. There's a list here with the exercices for shoulders with those working the rear delts.

Hope this can help.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the support.

I should have some new pics as well. I'll tell you, posting here gives me yet another thing for which to strive. Having it in the back of my head that I am excited to put up new pics is another motivating factor. Pretty cool.

Great community here and I love watching other people progress through the pictures posted.