Ekendra Goravani's progress photos.

Haven't been on here in a while and limited on time at the moment. I want to put up some current lifting stats. There may be a different thread that is better to post the info at, but for now I'll do it here.

Bench 250

Back Squat 240

Front Squat 200

Overhead Squat 95

Clean 200

Dead Lift 370

Pull Up +70 lb

Hand Stand 60 sec

I've been getting my numbers up with "Plant Fit" via Ed Bauer, focusing on perfect form and other strong vegans present for all the lifts. Ed's got us learning all the olympic lifts and supporting us in getting big numbers. I'd have to say, my biggest goal is to get (ok two of them) my bench up above 305 (benched 305 in high school), and any 3 lifts totaling 1000 lbs!

• 2 weeks later...

Great to train with you the other day. You're getting real strong man! Stronger than I've ever been on deadlifts and possibly for other exercises too!

Way to keep consistent and take things up a notch. Have fun training with Aaron, Ed and the others.

All the best!

• 1 year later...

So reaching 200 is not a goal of mine I didn't work out much in my last couple years of a relationship, and I now have some work to put in to get to a base I feel good about. I was 192 a couple weeks ago, 186/7 now. I'm also focussing on squats as the core of my lifting, followed by a special emphasis on shoulders to support my break dancing passions. I look forward to getting bigger and leaner.

I finally got my tattoo. I dedicate this picture to girl talk "Smash Your Head" If you see me from behind walking/ standing normal with a tank, the lettering is perfectly vertical.

I've definitely worked up some energy storage I need to work off. I already eat really well, short of being gluten free or more raw (which work like crazy), but my plan is just to keep working out regularly and run. I also just buy groceries, I don't have a protein powder or anything like that. I've been under the impression my food is filled with more than enough of what I need no matter what exercise I do.

I really appreciate all the support on here. It goes a long way. Thanks. Everybody here is F'n beautiful! Add me on fb btw. Let's be "real" friends

http://i.imgur.com/DH1MEK6l.jpg