Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
User avatar
VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3065
Age: 42
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Waukesha, WI
Contact:

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#46 Postby VeganEssentials » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:50 am

sydneyvegan wrote:Not sure about the Ranga stubble, I think I should stop being lazy and shave!


Why on earth would you bother with shaving? The stubble makes the man, you know - I make it a point not to touch a razor without at least 4 weeks in between rounds to ensure a fine growth :D

And, I can fully relate to the not wanting to lose weight too quickly for fear of losing those hard-earned gains. Once you go big, you never want to go back! :D

Looking great, by the way!
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous

xzebrasx

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#47 Postby xzebrasx » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 am

VeganEssentials wrote:Why on earth would you bother with shaving? The stubble makes the man, you know - I make it a point not to touch a razor without at least 4 weeks in between rounds to ensure a fine growth :D


Ditto! Beards are cool, period. Researchers agree, if you don't like beards - there's a 97,6% probability that you suck :D

User avatar
sosso
Elephant
Posts: 1188
Age: 30
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Contact:

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#48 Postby sosso » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am

Looking great!

Embrace the beard! Having a beard makes you at least 20% stronger :P

User avatar
sydneyvegan
Elephant
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#49 Postby sydneyvegan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

VeganEssentials wrote:
sydneyvegan wrote:Not sure about the Ranga stubble, I think I should stop being lazy and shave!


Why on earth would you bother with shaving? The stubble makes the man, you know - I make it a point not to touch a razor without at least 4 weeks in between rounds to ensure a fine growth :D

And, I can fully relate to the not wanting to lose weight too quickly for fear of losing those hard-earned gains. Once you go big, you never want to go back! :D

Looking great, by the way!


Thanks VE,
I think the stubble makes me look older, and I'm quite happy for people to think I am younger than I really am, lol. Clean shaven they usually take 3-4 years off my age...
I think if I stick with what I am doing I will achieve want I want to achieve. As long as I don't do any crazy diets and keep lifting heavy I'll slowly keep chipping away at the fat, yet keep my muscle and get stronger...
I'm hoping to join a power lifting club when the Rugby season ends, hanging around Hannibal, has had an effect :D
Have you ever loved someone so much you didn't care what happened to yourself?
You Just had to be with them.
If they look at you, your heart stops.
If you feel their breath on your skin, you just ache.
Have you ever craved someone so much you didn't exist anymore?

User avatar
sydneyvegan
Elephant
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#50 Postby sydneyvegan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:14 pm

xzebrasx wrote: Ditto! Beards are cool, period. Researchers agree, if you don't like beards - there's a 97,6% probability that you suck :D


I like beards, just not sure I like them on me...

sosso wrote:Looking great!

Embrace the beard! Having a beard makes you at least 20% stronger :P


Thanks Sam, I like the idea of being 20% stronger :D
Have you ever loved someone so much you didn't care what happened to yourself?

You Just had to be with them.

If they look at you, your heart stops.

If you feel their breath on your skin, you just ache.

Have you ever craved someone so much you didn't exist anymore?

User avatar
VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3065
Age: 42
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Waukesha, WI
Contact:

Re: Progress Pics - Now with a before pic

#51 Postby VeganEssentials » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

sydneyvegan wrote:Clean shaven they usually take 3-4 years off my age...


Tell me about it - I've been carded more at 35 when I'm beardless than I did in my mid 20s when I would have a month's worth of growth.

Best of luck with the powerlifting in the future - it's a great way to go, but also, don't rule out strongman, because I think you'd have some fun there as well and could have a good deal of potential! :D
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous


Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests