cbob's gallery

Thanks sydneyvegan! I sometimes surprise even myself in some pics, especially the ones from the backside.

Here's couple more, taken just few hours ago:

http://www.nic.fi/~jaakkoko/temp/beef/img_3290_crop_scale.jpg

http://www.nic.fi/~jaakkoko/temp/beef/img_3287_crop_scale.jpg

Pros:

- AWESOME general shape

- Biceps

- Triceps

- Shoulders (WHOA )

- Pecs

- VEINS!!!

Cons:

- One can never be too big

- Lats are good but lacking size compared to shoulders (probably just posing issue)

Thanks, guys!

Tuc: I think my lats really aren't quite as big as they could, compared to shoulders for example. I'll definitely focus more on them in the future. It also seems I could become quite a bit bigger by just ending these diets I'm always on. Somehow I'm just too careful not to become fat and as a result, eat like an average woman. I'm still 76 kilos / 167.5 pounds. Should probably forget about dieting again and gain another kilo or two during the spring.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't replied earlier - been busy with all summerish stuff. My diet consists mostly of various vegetables (surprise!), oils, nuts, beans & soy in different forms. I also eat some fullcorn products like pastas/noodles and occasionally some bread. In addition to this I use protein shakes daily, usually made of rice- and/or pea protein.

I've worked out frequently for 3-4 years, but it hasn't been my first priority sport for longer than a year now. Before I was very active runner and biker and thus my oxygen intake seems to be rather good. I still bike everywhere, but not so many of those several hour trips nowadays.

Currently I'm 2-3 kilos lighter than in any of these pics here, due to the summer. I'll try to post some new shots next week.

cbob had some problems with his joints before, but now he's worked really hard and the difference in his tighs is huge! The progress has also been really fast, i started training my legs around the same time and he started out with his, and now he's doing everything with at least twice the weights as i am i'm so envious! His tighs are much bigger than mine, and i've even got lots of fat there, unlike he with his iron legs No but really i'm just proud of him!

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted anything for a while, but I'm still very much alive and kicking.

Here's a fresh photo with the aforementioned "iron-thighs" included

http://www.nic.fi/~jaakkoko/temp/beef/thighs.jpg

I'll post more of my current workouts etc. to my log-thread.

Thanks, appreciated!

So far my best in bench is 107.5 kg / 236.5 lb. In deadlift and squat I haven't had guts to really try the max, but I've done sets in both with 135 kg / 297 lb. Really looking forward in increasing all these numbers during the next winter. My bodyweight is currently ~73 kg / 160 lb and I usually gain 4-5 kilos in wintertime.

Partially motivated by candyflip's record breaking, I also put my legs to test last Thursday. I had already deadlifted and cable rowed for 10 sets each, so I probably wasn't in 100% strength. Still, I managed to squat twice with 150 kg / 330 lb. My technique is not too great (I tend to keep the bar on my neck, in stead of upper back muscles where it should be?) and thus I don't have plans to squat with bigger weights before I've adopted the Correct Way.

Rock on.

Nice Wheels Cbob!

Getting a great overall physique there.

There are a few threads on Squatting technique on here, so maybe check those out.

Vegan Essentials and El_flaco have both squatted some massive numbers, so I find their advice very useful.

Main things I would say are

1. Bar on the Traps (As you mentioned) on the neck you can pinch nerves etc, so not good.

2. Depth!

• 1 month later...