Candy goes from grose to musculous!

So, here's the before - after -pictures i promised in my introduction! This is the progress i have made in 10 months.

lihas1.jpg.7c800b4008f86d950eae9246896347e5.jpg

i'm not exactly the expert on muscle-posing

lihas.jpg.4d91ef21e5bbd60dc5b7c057efb13ac5.jpg

Love my back! <3

laeski.JPG.7589bc3364d562e82e14a2f0ba5f285c.JPG

Sorry for the total yuckiness of the nude photo.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! Yeah, usually i do feel better. I'm having small problems with the facts that i don't have tits anymore and that especially my thighs and tummy feel really soft and i can't do anything but wait for them to get firm.

Thanks! Yeah, usually i do feel better. I'm having small problems with the facts that i don't have tits anymore and that especially my thighs and tummy feel really soft and i can't do anything but wait for them to get firm.

Same here, except, as a guy, not having tits anymore is a good thing. I lost 100 pounds, and my tummy won't firm up, which is understandable. The only thing to do is wait and try to fill it with muscle.

Cool stuff dudette. If you don't mind me asking, where did your skin go? Most people that loose weight as fast as you did have lot's of it hanging loose, but you don't.

Btw, tits are nice but nothing beats a female with toned deltoids!

Luckily my skin was tight-ish when i was fat, so i think that's one of the reasons why it isn't hanging. I never had that kind of loose, soft fat-stuff, it was more firm and dense fat. Maybe it's also because I'm young, only 22 yrs. And i didn't just loose weight, i also exercised a lot. But i don't really have any definite answers as i don't really know either

Any recommendations on ethical firming lotions btw?

Haha, tuc Actually most Finnish people are fat and/or in terrible physical (and mental) condition. Like this guy i work with (in the summers): last summer he was all bragging about how he'd lost 10 kilos / 22 lbs bu just eating one big mac meal a day. Well, this summer he didn't brag about it any more because his doctor had given strict orders for him to eat healthy or he'd, like, die or something. Now he's complaining about having to eat "only shoots and greens" and having to "starve" on an 2000 kcal diet. His lunches usually consist of one whole chickhen and two buns. I just can't understand Finnish peoples' picture of what good and proper food is...

Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement! I really didn't see this as such a big change before combining the "before" and "after" pictures and seeing your comments. Funny how you get used to the new girl looking at you from the mirror...

I'd appreciate advice on bum and thigh muscle workouts, i want to have a "ghetto-booty" I'm allready doing squats as well as workouts on my inner and outer thighs and the backs of my thighs on these "machine"-things. I've got some serious joint problems (had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis as a child), so everything too heavy on especially the joints of the knees (like the front of the thigh on a "machine") is out of the question.

Finnish people in this forum are in proper shape, I'd say. In general Finnish people are obese, but there are a fair amount of ppl who are in good shape. And we don't have those super fatsos who have to move themselves with fatso scooters or whatever they are called.

Can you describe what you ate and drank before and what is your diet like now? Have you restricted both carbs and fats or just either of them?

Great work Candyflip, really stunning transformation.

I visited Helsinki last year (got to hang out with tuc ), loved it. I didn't think the general population was in bad shape. Visited an awesome gym while I was there too (place where they held the Olympic weightlifting and gymnastics in '52).

I'd appreciate advice on bum and thigh muscle workouts, i want to have a "ghetto-booty" I'm allready doing squats as well as workouts on my inner and outer thighs and the backs of my thighs on these "machine"-things. I've got some serious joint problems (had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis as a child), so everything too heavy on especially the joints of the knees (like the front of the thigh on a "machine") is out of the question.

Squats, lunges and straight deadlifts are basically what you need. Those machines where you work your inner and outer thighs really suck biomechanically. The excersises puts gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and tensor fascia latae in active insufficiency. You can read a little about that here http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/Muscle.html#anchor1279543

Ok, now when i think about it, and have read some reports from other countries on this forum, i don't think that Finland is that bad anymore. =D

In my "former life" i didn't really eat so badly, i just drank really much about two times a week and ate like two pizzas the next day. "Normally" i mainly ate frozen vegetables with soy and alterations. I had cut out the bread and the unnecessary carbs from my diet long ago. Too much cheese. Too much candy and sugar. Too freaking much booze and smoking.

Now i just eat lots and lots more tofu ;D . I also eat _regularly_ now: BREAKFAST!! (_never_ used to eat breakfast), lunch (yesterdays leftovers or at school or now, while working, at the chinese buffet where there's always tofu <3), a snack, dinner (the next days lunch) and a real supper (not just eating the whole evening).

- Breakfast: usually "omelets" made of chickpea flour + tofu and maybe some fresh vegetables.

- Lunch and dinner: usually either wok or "puree" soup (i'm lay-zee on weekdays), always with as much protein as i can fit in. We choose the "carb-suff" by two terms: whole grain and protein. so usually things like whole grain (protein) pasta, bulgur, quinoa, barley...

- Afternoon snack: A banana and/or some soyogurt

- Supper: soy/oat yogurt with fruit/berries, soy bean crush, fibre (linen seed crush at the time), oat/spelt/... flakes, sometimes raisins and/or cocos for the taste =9

- Treats: lots of salmiak with no sugar (ok sweeteners but i can live with that), fruit (watermelons OMNOMNOM i could just eat them until my tummy bursted, mango <3), long sweet lattes made with espresso and cocoa + a couple of pieces of good dark chocholate, tons of xylitol chewing gum in different flavours , this new "sorbet"-like-stuff that's half strawberry mash and doesn't have like any calories at all AND is vegan (ok there's the sweeteners again but i can still live with them)

About fats: i'm actually trying to get MORE fats all the time, even while i was still dieting. I got kinda scared after i heard some horrible stories from vegan fiends with fat shortages that were results of dieting So i try to use diverse fats: hemp seed, linen seed, rypsi, olive... Many nutritions don't even get absorbed without fat, so it's essential to get enough of them.

My kichen tastes like india, asia and latin america. <3

Those machines where you work your inner and outer thighs really suck biomechanically. The excersises puts gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and tensor fascia latae in active insufficiency.

Yeah, i'm out of weights in those also, so maybe it's time for a change

leuka.jpg.9abc050843511ea0a781a56fbe40f3ca.jpg

Doing my first ever pull-up! Now i can allready do two =D ...i'm getting there...

I almost forgot to tell you guys! Yesterday i was reading this bodybuilding magazine at my friends house, and it contained a bunch of articles, spreading on almost ten pages, about vegan bodybuilding! Veganbodybuilding.com was mentioned. I was really surprised and happy! I didn't have time to read the articles, but they seemed really positive. I think i have to snatch the magazine from my friend

I almost forgot to tell you guys! Yesterday i was reading this bodybuilding magazine at my friends house, and it contained a bunch of articles, spreading on almost ten pages, about vegan bodybuilding! Veganbodybuilding.com was mentioned. I was really surprised and happy! I didn't have time to read the articles, but they seemed really positive. I think i have to snatch the magazine from my friend

Nice! I'd be very interested to hear what the articles say If you ever get the possibility to read them - a short summary would be great!