Ok, now when i think about it, and have read some reports from other countries on this forum, i don't think that Finland is that bad anymore. =D
In my "former life" i didn't really eat so badly, i just drank really much about two times a week and ate like two pizzas the next day. "Normally" i mainly ate frozen vegetables with soy and alterations. I had cut out the bread and the unnecessary carbs from my diet long ago. Too much cheese. Too much candy and sugar. Too freaking much booze and smoking.
Now i just eat lots and lots more tofu ;D . I also eat _regularly_ now: BREAKFAST!! (_never_ used to eat breakfast), lunch (yesterdays leftovers or at school or now, while working, at the chinese buffet where there's always tofu <3), a snack, dinner (the next days lunch) and a real supper (not just eating the whole evening).
- Breakfast: usually "omelets" made of chickpea flour + tofu and maybe some fresh vegetables.
- Lunch and dinner: usually either wok or "puree" soup (i'm lay-zee on weekdays), always with as much protein as i can fit in. We choose the "carb-suff" by two terms: whole grain and protein. so usually things like whole grain (protein) pasta, bulgur, quinoa, barley...
- Afternoon snack: A banana and/or some soyogurt
- Supper: soy/oat yogurt with fruit/berries, soy bean crush, fibre (linen seed crush at the time), oat/spelt/... flakes, sometimes raisins and/or cocos for the taste =9
- Treats: lots of salmiak with no sugar (ok sweeteners but i can live with that), fruit (watermelons OMNOMNOM i could just eat them until my tummy bursted, mango <3), long sweet lattes made with espresso and cocoa + a couple of pieces of good dark chocholate, tons of xylitol chewing gum in different flavours
, this new "sorbet"-like-stuff that's half strawberry mash and doesn't have like any calories at all AND is vegan (ok there's the sweeteners again but i can still live with them)
About fats: i'm actually trying to get MORE fats all the time, even while i was still dieting. I got kinda scared after i heard some horrible stories from vegan fiends with fat shortages that were results of dieting
So i try to use diverse fats: hemp seed, linen seed, rypsi, olive... Many nutritions don't even get absorbed without fat, so it's essential to get enough of them.
My kichen tastes like india, asia and latin america. <3
Those machines where you work your inner and outer thighs really suck biomechanically. The excersises puts gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and tensor fascia latae in active insufficiency.
Yeah, i'm out of weights in those also, so maybe it's time for a change