Finally....statewide Railroad Vegan Progress!

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

FEEL7331
Rabbit

Finally....statewide Railroad Vegan Progress!

#1 Postby FEEL7331 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:21 am

stoked to finally see some results. I've been on a strict 100% vegan diet since January. I'm eating 6 times a day, Lots of cardio mixed in with plenty of swimming
and a solid 3day split workout.

Have not been this focused in a long time and and finally after treading some rough waters, being unemployed for six months, my discipline and dedication to staying on track with
my workout routine has made a positive impact on my overall health. Balancing my career now and staying true to my commitments has been challenging but my time management and
planning has drastically improved. I've gotten a lot of support from select friends and I look forward to giving back more this year and help people where ever I can. Being vegan makes
ALL the difference! Hats off to all who assume the responsibility. I look forward to sharing more results later on this summer. Thank you SO MUCH for the inspiration VB&F!!
working out has helped me achieve a more balanced mind and a positive outlook on tomorrow.
Last edited by FEEL7331 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

steffapeppa40
Manatee

Re: Finally....statewide Railroad Vegan Progress!

#2 Postby steffapeppa40 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm

You sound really positive! Keep up the great work!

Couture547
Gorilla

Re: Finally....statewide Railroad Vegan Progress!

#3 Postby Couture547 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

steffapeppa40 wrote:You sound really positive! Keep up the great work!

looking soild!

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”