Starting from.. (better avoid if you're sensitive :P)

Don't check him out. nothing he says is credible, hell the guy ran off to Mexico with people's money to avoid immigration services or something like that. All his websites have been taken down as well.

extremely dishonest person. anyone who calls themselves a "solartarian" shouldn't be given two seconds of consideration.

LeanandGreen however is an excellent example of what can be done.

Don't check him out. nothing he says is credible, hell the guy ran off to Mexico with people's money to avoid immigration services or something like that. All his websites have been taken down as well.

extremely dishonest person. anyone who calls themselves a "solartarian" shouldn't be given two seconds of consideration.

LeanandGreen however is an excellent example of what can be done.

That's funny. Blackman always struck me as a shady kinda guy. For some reason, those accusations don't surprise me. Guy's still in good shape though.

So yeah, check out lean and green. Unfortunately, the pictures on his profile are nowhere near as awesome as when he was in competition shape.

I guess he actually ran off to london and now goes by the name jericho sunfire.

I had no idea his lies went that far. I knew he built his physique on cooked foods, then became (supposedly) a fruitarian and claimed he built muscle on a fruitarian diet, deleting most of his old posts he made while getting big on cooked food.

I had no idea his lies went that far. I knew he built his physique on cooked foods, then became (supposedly) a fruitarian and claimed he built muscle on a fruitarian diet, deleting most of his old posts he made while getting big on cooked food.

correct.

He calls himself a breatharian now, obviously he's lying about that too, since he's still alive.

• 2 weeks later...

correct.

He calls himself a breatharian now, obviously he's lying about that too, since he's still alive.

ehm,, ive seen this document about him stating hes living on sun..oxygen.. and his mp3 player xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYHoUJa0x4I

I dont know his story at all, is it proven that hes liar?

Well honestly - living without food isnt anything impossible for me, that kido Ram Bomjon from nepal did that for few years if i remind it well? He was probably using some yogish technique to gain water from vapour and somehow managed to stay alive for few years without even moving.

And thanks for workout advices, im trainign already for a month, already seeing some gains maybe ill add a picture in month or so. cheers

• 6 months later...

Hira Ratan Manek apparently survived 411 days with living on water, oxygen and sun, although it certainly wouldn't be healthy, and he had his credibility spoiled by being spotted at an indian restaurant, so that disputes the believability of his 'foodless state'. He also spends most of his days in Qigong...not weight lifting ;p

• 3 weeks later...