Starting from.. (better avoid if you're sensitive :P)

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Zack
Mastodon

Re: Starting from.. (better avoid if you're sensitive :P)

#31 Postby Zack » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:01 pm

cubby2112 wrote:
Zack wrote:I guess he actually ran off to london and now goes by the name jericho sunfire. :?

I had no idea his lies went that far. I knew he built his physique on cooked foods, then became (supposedly) a fruitarian and claimed he built muscle on a fruitarian diet, deleting most of his old posts he made while getting big on cooked food.

correct.

He calls himself a breatharian now, obviously he's lying about that too, since he's still alive.
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Pilgrim
Finch

#32 Postby Pilgrim » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Zack wrote:
cubby2112 wrote:
Zack wrote:I guess he actually ran off to london and now goes by the name jericho sunfire. :?

I had no idea his lies went that far. I knew he built his physique on cooked foods, then became (supposedly) a fruitarian and claimed he built muscle on a fruitarian diet, deleting most of his old posts he made while getting big on cooked food.

correct.

He calls himself a breatharian now, obviously he's lying about that too, since he's still alive.

ehm,, ive seen this document about him stating hes living on sun..oxygen.. and his mp3 player xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYHoUJa0x4I
I dont know his story at all, is it proven that hes liar?
Well honestly - living without food isnt anything impossible for me, that kido Ram Bomjon from nepal did that for few years if i remind it well? He was probably using some yogish technique to gain water from vapour and somehow managed to stay alive for few years without even moving.
And thanks for workout advices, im trainign already for a month, already seeing some gains :) maybe ill add a picture in month or so. cheers

Zack
Mastodon

#33 Postby Zack » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Pilgrim wrote:I dont know his story at all, is it proven that hes liar?

That shouldn't even be a question in your mind. :P
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

InmostLight
Rabbit

#34 Postby InmostLight » Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Hira Ratan Manek apparently survived 411 days with living on water, oxygen and sun, although it certainly wouldn't be healthy, and he had his credibility spoiled by being spotted at an indian restaurant, so that disputes the believability of his 'foodless state'. He also spends most of his days in Qigong...not weight lifting ;p

ambetious
Rabbit

#35 Postby ambetious » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi Pilgrim,
You are definitely on the skinny side at the moment but it seems that you have a good frame to work with. Just keep eating healthy and wish you all the best with your progress.

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”