Jason X's progress report.

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

slodki
Rabbit

Re: Jason X's progress report.

#31 Postby slodki » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

swoon-arific.

Ruhtroh
Rabbit

#32 Postby Ruhtroh » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Nice progress! Keep us updated!

Jason X
Gorilla

#33 Postby Jason X » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am

Ask and ye shall receive. I didn't think photos would show much difference. I think I am wrong. This is at midnight after a date. not at all pumped and a belly full of pre-bed protein shake, english muffin and some fancy bean/fruit salad. I am PSYCHED at how I'm coming along. Same weight as the last pictures. I got up to 202, and then dropped to 194 because I was at camp for a week, then didn't work out for a few weeks pre-post my 55 mile canoe trip down the mississippi river, and I've been running a lot more, too... No way to eat enough in those situations.But since then I've slowly crept back up. Sitting at 196.5 as of yesterday morning.

Anyhow, without any further ado:

Image (closest i could get to a good back picture...)

Thanks for keeping me honest guys, I appreciate it. Looking leaner!!!
Last edited by Jason X on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Brian O'Driscoll

Jason X
Gorilla

#34 Postby Jason X » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 am

lol. SHIT! I just found a picture that's a few years old that is pretty damn close to my shape at new years of this last year. Maybe a tad smaller, but not much. Oh man. This was post some megahuge bike ride. 120 mile super hilly ride. I was sleepy.

lol. how embarrassing...
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad." - Brian O'Driscoll

Jason X
Gorilla

#35 Postby Jason X » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 pm

anyhow. Yep. The reason I don't take leg pics is that they never look good...BUT, for you guys, I did it (actually for Sosso in a different thread, but they should probably go here too) Just a few minutes ago. I'm not editing them or blocking anything out or whatever. Deal with it.

vege
Gorilla

#36 Postby vege » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm

looking good! great progress! Legs looking good, too. Not skinny at all!

Jason X
Gorilla

#37 Postby Jason X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 am

Hey Vege, thanks! Being skinny is something I don't want to be again!!! Had enough of that. I still get called skinny from time to time though. Drives me nuts! How a 6'0" male that weighs 3.5 pounds shy of 200 is skinny is beyond me! :/

vege
Gorilla

#38 Postby vege » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

it's because most of the people are fat these days, and you sure look skinny next to them :lol: I think most of us here are just fine looking, but hey - we have to prove something: that it is possible to become big muscular guy on vegan food, right? :lachmal:

Jason X
Gorilla

#39 Postby Jason X » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 am

Yes, on both points. I'm also looking more to be a role model for the rugby team...

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”