Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 am 
Elephant

xjohanx wrote:
I'm Your Man wrote:
but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low.

Nope I haven't. You should really stop putting words in my mouth, it's an ugly and desperate way to try and win an argument.

I think Johan's body fat may be even lower than Shawn's, except Johan has quite a bit more muscle.

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm 
Gorilla

Hi, Shawn
Are you still following the 811 diet? I was on this diet for few months, then I quit, but I still eat lots of raw fruits and veggies. I was wondering how are you doing now and if you plan to post some new pics of you soon? :D Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm 
Rabbit

nice, keep up the work

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 am 
Gorilla

Fallen_Horse wrote:
Cold Fission wrote:
I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!

There's really good Russian documentary on this. Russian scientists have done experiments about intelligence of water and how bad for us is to drink tap water because it comes through pipes that go in straight lines and sharp angles. This, but also bad thoughts, anger and such emotions performed in front of water we are to drink, makes water crystals very detrimental for our health. On the other side, if you expose water to sunlight, nice music, mix it with spoon to imitate natural vortex, or you just express gratitude in front of the glass of water, its crystals become nice and healing. Actually, this this documentary shows how water is "alive". And water is also a transmitter of our feelings. Water in us reacts on water in someone else, so if that someone has bad thoughts, his water is "ugly" and we feel that as "bad energy" from that person, we don't like to be around those people, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 pm 
Rabbit

You need to remember about your health tho, protein is a must for every human. It is kinda of unhealthy if the human body doesnt consume protein, so atleast get some of it. even if its 30g a day

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm 
Elephant

vege wrote:
Fallen_Horse wrote:
Cold Fission wrote:
I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!

There's really good Russian documentary on this. Russian scientists have done experiments about intelligence of water and how bad for us is to drink tap water because it comes through pipes that go in straight lines and sharp angles. This, but also bad thoughts, anger and such emotions performed in front of water we are to drink, makes water crystals very detrimental for our health. On the other side, if you expose water to sunlight, nice music, mix it with spoon to imitate natural vortex, or you just express gratitude in front of the glass of water, its crystals become nice and healing. Actually, this this documentary shows how water is "alive". And water is also a transmitter of our feelings. Water in us reacts on water in someone else, so if that someone has bad thoughts, his water is "ugly" and we feel that as "bad energy" from that person, we don't like to be around those people, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX ... re=related

Ahh! (and to clarify, these are scared Ahh's and not excited Ahh's)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm 
Rabbit

hhahahahah this thread was an amusing read. Well gl to op, and eat more.

on the subject of happy water.... just really? i mean come on... really?