low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

cubby2112
Elephant

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#46 Postby cubby2112 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 am

xjohanx wrote:
I'm Your Man wrote:but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low.

Nope I haven't. You should really stop putting words in my mouth, it's an ugly and desperate way to try and win an argument.

I think Johan's body fat may be even lower than Shawn's, except Johan has quite a bit more muscle.
Cubby's Fitness Log

The metric system is socialized measurment. If you implement it it will only be a matter of time before your grandma will stand in front of a death panel being forced to deny the existance of baby Jesus.

-offense74

vege
Gorilla

#47 Postby vege » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi, Shawn
Are you still following the 811 diet? I was on this diet for few months, then I quit, but I still eat lots of raw fruits and veggies. I was wondering how are you doing now and if you plan to post some new pics of you soon? :D Thanks!

cRuffy
Rabbit

#48 Postby cRuffy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 pm

nice, keep up the work

vege
Gorilla

#49 Postby vege » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 am

Fallen_Horse wrote:
Cold Fission wrote:I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!

There's really good Russian documentary on this. Russian scientists have done experiments about intelligence of water and how bad for us is to drink tap water because it comes through pipes that go in straight lines and sharp angles. This, but also bad thoughts, anger and such emotions performed in front of water we are to drink, makes water crystals very detrimental for our health. On the other side, if you expose water to sunlight, nice music, mix it with spoon to imitate natural vortex, or you just express gratitude in front of the glass of water, its crystals become nice and healing. Actually, this this documentary shows how water is "alive". And water is also a transmitter of our feelings. Water in us reacts on water in someone else, so if that someone has bad thoughts, his water is "ugly" and we feel that as "bad energy" from that person, we don't like to be around those people, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX ... re=related

cRuffy
Rabbit

#50 Postby cRuffy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 pm

You need to remember about your health tho, protein is a must for every human. It is kinda of unhealthy if the human body doesnt consume protein, so atleast get some of it. even if its 30g a day

Fallen_Horse
Elephant

#51 Postby Fallen_Horse » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

vege wrote:
Fallen_Horse wrote:
Cold Fission wrote:I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!

There's really good Russian documentary on this. Russian scientists have done experiments about intelligence of water and how bad for us is to drink tap water because it comes through pipes that go in straight lines and sharp angles. This, but also bad thoughts, anger and such emotions performed in front of water we are to drink, makes water crystals very detrimental for our health. On the other side, if you expose water to sunlight, nice music, mix it with spoon to imitate natural vortex, or you just express gratitude in front of the glass of water, its crystals become nice and healing. Actually, this this documentary shows how water is "alive". And water is also a transmitter of our feelings. Water in us reacts on water in someone else, so if that someone has bad thoughts, his water is "ugly" and we feel that as "bad energy" from that person, we don't like to be around those people, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX ... re=related

Ahh! (and to clarify, these are scared Ahh's and not excited Ahh's)
Learning how to be compassionate, gain wisdom, and love life.

mikel0181
Rabbit

#52 Postby mikel0181 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm

hhahahahah this thread was an amusing read. Well gl to op, and eat more.

on the subject of happy water.... just really? i mean come on... really?

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”