low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
User avatar
Fallen_Horse
Elephant
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#31 Postby Fallen_Horse » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 am

No offense, but I would recommend you take a course on chemistry, or just read up on it a bit. In fact, there is no scientific proof that ionized water has anymore of a beneficial effect on your body than standard tap water.

Again, don't be offended, but take this as an opportunity to read up on stuff. Learning is always good! :)
Learning how to be compassionate, gain wisdom, and love life.

xjohanx
Elephant
Posts: 2960
Age: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#32 Postby xjohanx » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 am

Fallen_Horse wrote:Learning is always good! :)


Not if you want to believe a lie.
cubby2112 wrote:When someone says you don't train "functionally," you should just punch them in the face. Ask them how "functional" of a movement that was.

User avatar
Cold Fission
Gorilla
Posts: 804
Age: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 am
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#33 Postby Cold Fission » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:39 am

I had a glass of alkaline water once when my cousin had some alkaline powder.Alkaline is always good so go for it.I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

What is the best type of water filter that will remove fluoride but not totally demineralize the water like with distilled water?I'm thinking about Activated Alumina filters and i also remember someone on here mentioning a filter with a lime stone in it or something that adds calcium.
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Zack
Mastodon
Posts: 4814
Age: 28
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:31 am
Location: eh?

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#34 Postby Zack » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 am

xjohanx wrote:
Not if you want to believe a lie.


that
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Couture547
Gorilla
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 am

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#35 Postby Couture547 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Fallen_Horse wrote:No offense, but I would recommend you take a course on chemistry, or just read up on it a bit. In fact, there is no scientific proof that ionized water has anymore of a beneficial effect on your body than standard tap water.

Again, don't be offended, but take this as an opportunity to read up on stuff. Learning is always good! :)


except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.

User avatar
medman
Gorilla
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 am
Location: Ontario

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#36 Postby medman » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Couture547 wrote:except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.


I agree. But I think FH's point was more that ionizing water does add anything useful...I don't think he was suggesting that making sure your water has as little 'added' to it as possible is a bad thing, just that the hocus pocus of ionizing it or oxygenating it doesn't do anything. I'm jealous that you have fresh spring water!

User avatar
beforewisdom
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#37 Postby beforewisdom » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

You can buy a Brita water pitcher for about $20, for that price it gets rid of a lot of garbage. My municipality believes that the best way to deal with heavy snow runoff is to chlorine bomb the water supply, so I usually end up using my Brita water pitcher in the winter just to get rid of the pool water taste.

For about $80 you can get a very sophisticated water filter to attach directly to your sink. You only have to replace the filter once a year. Cheap and convenient.

If all else fails most drug stores have distilled water that is a bargain compared to other bottled water.

"The plural of anecdote is not data." (Roger Brinner)

Couture547
Gorilla
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 am

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#38 Postby Couture547 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am

medman wrote:
Couture547 wrote:except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.


I agree. But I think FH's point was more that ionizing water does add anything useful...I don't think he was suggesting that making sure your water has as little 'added' to it as possible is a bad thing, just that the hocus pocus of ionizing it or oxygenating it doesn't do anything. I'm jealous that you have fresh spring water!


Yeah if that's what he's talking about i agree. ionizing water is probably hype to sell a product. Yeah i love having a local fresh spring to fill up my water jugs. I used to spend like 50 bucks a month on filtered water for my whole family and i and now i don't pay a penny. Tastes great also!

User avatar
Saulo
Manatee
Posts: 433
Age: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#39 Postby Saulo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Couture547 wrote:
Fallen_Horse wrote:No offense, but I would recommend you take a course on chemistry, or just read up on it a bit. In fact, there is no scientific proof that ionized water has anymore of a beneficial effect on your body than standard tap water.

Again, don't be offended, but take this as an opportunity to read up on stuff. Learning is always good! :)


except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.

there are no standards for bottled water. I know you're not talking about bottled water but I thought I'd add that.

User avatar
Saulo
Manatee
Posts: 433
Age: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#40 Postby Saulo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

beforewisdom wrote:You can buy a Brita water pitcher for about $20, for that price it gets rid of a lot of garbage. My municipality believes that the best way to deal with heavy snow runoff is to chlorine bomb the water supply, so I usually end up using my Brita water pitcher in the winter just to get rid of the pool water taste.

For about $80 you can get a very sophisticated water filter to attach directly to your sink. You only have to replace the filter once a year. Cheap and convenient.

If all else fails most drug stores have distilled water that is a bargain compared to other bottled water.

There are standards in the US for water. It isn't harmful to drink, more power to you if you want it to taste different. There is no nonsense that needs to be filtered out. Jus sayin'

User avatar
Lyric
Manatee
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 am

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#41 Postby Lyric » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Saulo wrote:
beforewisdom wrote:You can buy a Brita water pitcher for about $20, for that price it gets rid of a lot of garbage. My municipality believes that the best way to deal with heavy snow runoff is to chlorine bomb the water supply, so I usually end up using my Brita water pitcher in the winter just to get rid of the pool water taste.

For about $80 you can get a very sophisticated water filter to attach directly to your sink. You only have to replace the filter once a year. Cheap and convenient.

If all else fails most drug stores have distilled water that is a bargain compared to other bottled water.

There are standards in the US for water. It isn't harmful to drink, more power to you if you want it to taste different. There is no nonsense that needs to be filtered out. Jus sayin'


They are ill enforced, and not at all in a lot of cases. In places where you are running off of wells, instead of a sewer system, there are NO standards. When I lived in Fairbanks, and some places in Palmer AK, the water was yellow, smelled of Sulfur, and dyed showers, dishes, and god only knows what it would do to your insides if you ingested it.
Image

User avatar
Fallen_Horse
Elephant
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#42 Postby Fallen_Horse » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Cold Fission wrote:I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!
Learning how to be compassionate, gain wisdom, and love life.

User avatar
Cold Fission
Gorilla
Posts: 804
Age: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 am
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#43 Postby Cold Fission » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 am

Fallen_Horse wrote:
Cold Fission wrote:I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!


Video about it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9537728517
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

User avatar
I'm Your Man
Elephant
Posts: 2874
Age: 35
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#44 Postby I'm Your Man » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Zack and Johanx, you say what you say aint hating but just the truth, and you justify your hating with : 'oh but he wanted to know what we think'... that's good, now we know what you think and what you are .... why don't you say the truth to all the others members here who posted their progress pics on this forum, you've never wrote to someone else : you look sickly skinny, or, you are a big fat obese, etc... just because they weren't on a low fat raw diet. But they're all asking to tell what we think.
You could have just said he needs more muscles. But you didn't do this. Shame on you... You're even saying his bodyfat is too low and he needs more fat. yeah right. Johanx you are often saying "I do interminent fasting and it help me keep my bodyfat very low all the time". You admire bodybuilders in competitions with 2-4% bodyfat and dehydrated to the point sometimes they die, but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low. If it would be too low and if he would be dehydrated all the time he would know it and would feel too weak to train or even live normally each day.

About tap water, I don't wanna drink some water where some shit has been floating in with biohazard wastes from hospitals, medications, toxic wastes from factories, etc. I prefer spring water and my favorite is Eska. But I think spring water should always be free, should be the government that provide it free; bottling, infrastructure expends, etc should be paid with taxes. Because it is not fair companies get water for free and then they make money with it. Same with internet, should be free like air. Companies pay to build towers that sends the signal but these should be paid by governements too and then its free.
"Do your best, don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba
Image

xjohanx
Elephant
Posts: 2960
Age: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Contact:

Re: low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

#45 Postby xjohanx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm Your Man wrote:why don't you say the truth to all the others members here who posted their progress pics on this forum, you've never wrote to someone else : you look sickly skinny, or, you are a big fat obese, etc... just because they weren't on a low fat raw diet. But they're all asking to tell what we think.


You assume a lot of shit about things you know nothing about. Do you know if I never said that someone looked fat/obese/skinny/unhealthy or something similar on this forum or are you just guessing? You're welcome to check all of my almost 3000 posts here. Report back to me when you have and untill then fuck off with your stupid comments and stop acting like an idiot. Shawn posts everywhere about the 811 diet and he has the biggest fucking signature about it (why is that even allowed?) and all the time it's about how great his results on the diet is. It's pretty fucking hard not to trash him when he posts a "progress" like this.

I'm Your Man wrote:You could have just said he needs more muscles. But you didn't do this. Shame on you... You're even saying his bodyfat is too low and he needs more fat. yeah right.


Where did I say his bf is too low? I said he needed to bulk, and he does, he looks sickly skinny.

I'm Your Man wrote:Johanx you are often saying "I do interminent fasting and it help me keep my bodyfat very low all the time"


I do and it does.

I'm Your Man wrote:You admire bodybuilders in competitions with 2-4% bodyfat and dehydrated to the point sometimes they die


Not really no. I don't care much for bodybuilding but I like it in a way that I like clowns in the circus.

I'm Your Man wrote:but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low.


Nope I haven't. You should really stop putting words in my mouth, it's an ugly and desperate way to try and win an argument.
cubby2112 wrote:When someone says you don't train "functionally," you should just punch them in the face. Ask them how "functional" of a movement that was.


Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest