My contest photos!

I know you're not complaining....but I can't believe the little guy placed above you. You have so much more muscle, more balance, more thickness, more everything. I just don't get it.....

Looking great in your photos man! If you were on stage with me in any of the shows I won, you would have won. No doubt about it!

Like I said on the phone....placings don't matter that much. On the same day, on another stage, you could have easily been in 1st place.

Now you have your prior self to compete against next time. Never worry about placings. Have fun, inspire others (as your photos and your physique and positive attitude does) and work to improve each and every time out. You'll be amazed at how you'll grow as a person too.

All the best!

You rock man!

I'm really proud of you!

Robert

Well done man, looking huge and way to represent. The best vegan physique I've ever seen.

I'm not really much into bodybuilding but to me it looks like you'd easily have won over the black guy. But the other white guy I would say his back looks thicker, but you've got him on the chest. But I don't really know what they look for in these competitions!

Looking forward to see you progress from here, you're already huge!

Thank you so much everyone! Your support really means a lot to mean. Yes, this defeat was disappointing, but like you said Robert I'm not complaining because it is fantastic fuel for the fire. I had an awesome quad workout today I'll post in my journal, and every time it got really tough I just reminded myself of my third place! I will come on stage with a better physique than this the next time, and I'd like to blow away the competition as icing! . Robert, I'm honored in your faith that I'd be a worthy opponent, but I don't know about beating you! My arms have never been near 17 inches! Thanks for everything guys - time to get better!!