Formica/Missyle past progress

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

FormicaLinoleum
Elephant

Formica/Missyle past progress

#1 Postby FormicaLinoleum » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 am

I have a fair bit of info on my past and current training in the first post of my training log, so I won't repeat it all here.

I've been vegan for just over 6 years and veggie for close to 18. I've never been slim; I'm 5'5" and since I finished growing I've not really been below 140 pounds, and generally above that. I'm 39 years old now. Once I hit 30 I gained a bit of weight and have never really lost it. I don't have any desire to get back down to 140 as I think I'd have to be far too restrictive to reach that. I also seem to hold a fair amount of muscle (with fat too) so I think I look OK at somewhat higher weights and my main goal is to be fit and strong rather than a certain weight.

That said, there are points at which I decide I need to lose a little bit. A couple of years ago I managed to hit a new high without really realising it. Most of the time I don't weigh myself regularly, though looking back at photos it's pretty obvious. I was around 75kg/165lbs!

I followed Eat to Live to lose some weight and lost 5kg/11lbs in just a few weeks. This was a couple of years ago. Since then I've been pretty steady in the 69/70kg area. Over the recent holidays I got to 71kg so decided to be a bit more careful. I'm right around 70kg/154lbs now and hoping (should say planning) not to go up again and ideally to go down just a bit more.

I'm attaching some photos. First is of me at around my highest weight. Then me in the same outfit after the weight loss. And then a not very clear photo of me now.
Attachments
Fistful 1.jpg
Fistful 1.jpg (21.52 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
Brawling v All Stars.jpg
Brawling v All Stars.jpg (46.69 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG (61.46 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
My 2012 Training Log

Richard
Site Admin

Re: Formica/Missyle past progress

#2 Postby Richard » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am

Hey, looking good! I don't remember seeing many photos of you around the forum before, thanks for sharing :)

FormicaLinoleum
Elephant

Re: Formica/Missyle past progress

#3 Postby FormicaLinoleum » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah, I haven't posted very many in the 6+ years I've been on here!
My 2012 Training Log

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”