The Fatness

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

xMDavidx
Finch

The Fatness

#1 Postby xMDavidx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm

So I have to amend my previous statement of being 16% body fat (this was taken from one of those electric pulse scales) since I went and got float tested yesterday and it turns out I'm 17.2%. I'd be stoked to get to 15% by Sept. but that's 4 pounds of fat and I'm not sure if that's possible. It seems I have made some progress in the past 24 days so I'm looking forward to doing a side by side comparison at the end of the month. The raw thing has been going well aside from a few cheat meals but I think I do need to seriously up my caloric intake.

Eksster
Rabbit

Re: The Fatness

#2 Postby Eksster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi there. I don't see your previous statement, but I like your goal. I think 4 lbs by september shouldn't be hard. I think giving up gluten does wonders in short time periods, it's just hard because bread is delicious and so satisfying. Good luck!

xMDavidx
Finch

Re: The Fatness

#3 Postby xMDavidx » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:57 am

I've been doing pretty good staying gluten free. Of course I say that and tonight I ate the hell out of some seitan but other then that... :D Oh and I accidentally posted a new topic instead of continuing my previous thread. I'm going to post update photos to the previous comment so it's not as confusing. Thanks for the advice!

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”