I hope this picture doesnt make you feel ill.......

Hi everyone,

This is my before pic. This is pretty much how I look now.

I'm pretty happy with the size of my arms and legs but I absolutely HATE my stomach, this fat needs to go ASAP!!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x47/girliemk1/20130626_182413.jpg

I dont always look this terrible by the way! lol and please ignore my unfortunate tan lines lol I burn easy!

Steffie

Well you now have a good base to work from. I look much "worse"!! I will start a training journal next week. I am still in my first week of training. Gone plant based Vegan about 3 weeks ago, and the weight is falling off by the day. So far I have lost 7 kgs. So keep on posting your progress!! Maybe you and me should start a challenge to see what we will look like December?

BTW - training for my first marathon in November 2013. I stopped all exercise and everything healthy, and now I'm paying for it. On various medications etc. But will be back very soon!!

Bah, you don't look awful at all. You're in a great place to start, and you have awesome hair. They always say diet is 90% of weight loss, so the food diary is a terrific idea. I find I consume way more calories than I expect when I'm not keeping track. Maybe keep track of your macros and sodium too, just to see if you're way up or down on carbs/protein/fats?