So I have to amend my previous statement of being 16% body fat (this was taken from one of those electric pulse scales) since I went and got float tested yesterday and it turns out I'm 17.2%. I'd be stoked to get to 15% by Sept. but that's 4 pounds of fat and I'm not sure if that's possible. It seems I have made some progress in the past 24 days so I'm looking forward to doing a side by side comparison at the end of the month. The raw thing has been going well aside from a few cheat meals but I think I do need to seriously up my caloric intake.

Hi there. I don't see your previous statement, but I like your goal. I think 4 lbs by september shouldn't be hard. I think giving up gluten does wonders in short time periods, it's just hard because bread is delicious and so satisfying. Good luck!

I've been doing pretty good staying gluten free. Of course I say that and tonight I ate the hell out of some seitan but other then that... Oh and I accidentally posted a new topic instead of continuing my previous thread. I'm going to post update photos to the previous comment so it's not as confusing. Thanks for the advice!