New to bodybuilding

Hey everyone! Here's a little bit about me:

-I have never been in a bodybuilding routine

-I'm mainly a runner (used to run ~80 miles a week a few years ago, now run 4-6 x/wk, 3-6 miles - ~30 miles a wk) *I sometimes switch a run for spin class in the gym

-I go to the gym, usually after a run (3-5x/wk - only lift for about 20-40 mins)

-When I lift at the gym, I have no plans of what to do, I just workout whatever muscles I feel like (usually do circuit training, aiming at different muscle - I do a lot of chest and back, and hardly ever do biceps/triceps - forearms are non-existent in my current training. lol)

-Since I run, I have never had a "leg day" (although I feel my legs are pretty big - I used to complain that they were too big when I was a runner)

-And I'm pretty inconsistent with my workouts... Lol - although I've been doing pretty well the last 2 months

Diet:

-2 months completely vegan (I try to do as much raw - nuts and fruits especially) - Have maintained weight since going vegan

-6 months prior to being vegan, I was about 60% vegan (ate fish sometimes and had milk and cheese)

-I have no plans to ever eat meat, fish, or dairy ever again

-I don't like using protein powder (not even the vegan ones)

Stats:

-5'5.5" (166 cm)

-140 lbs

So enough about me, I'm here to look for help. I'm completely new to bodybuilding and was looking for a good routine to do. I'm trying to build mass, hopefully get to around 160 sometime soon. I've also put some pics, so feel free to critique what parts I should work on and what workouts I should be doing. How much should I be eating? Also, I love running, running ~30 miles a week is cutting it back quite a bit for me already. I am willing to cut back a little bit more, but I can't imagine running less than 20 miles a week... Lol

Thanks everyone! All your input would be much appreciated!

1392699564978.jpg.cf9eaff9e8830eeafc53209c221c48e0.jpg

1392700044278.jpg.7eaeca24f6b56fa40b5a27e7d4bdd766.jpg

IMG_20140217_213808_006.jpg.f5bd031ac47dd2a9567f518aaf0c07f7.jpg

Thanks! My goal right now is to add a few lbs, hopefully be up to 160 by may or so. And my goals are to add some serious thickness on my back, chest, and shoulders. But weight gain has always been a challenge for me. But I'll keep you guys updated on my progress. I still don't have a regular regimen, but I'm working on that too. Lol

Also, here's a pic of my calf's, they would only let me add 3 pictures last time... Lol

And sorry for the bad pic, it was hard to try to take pic myself...

628288159_2014-02-1820_39_56.jpg.e2e3ecf67a1545eecf5f01cb23fa5df3.jpg

you have a really good form and i am pretty sure you have a good basis to enter in bodybuilding without many problems, since it seems you have a low bodyfat.

try to eat often (6 times a day) and get 120 gr of protein per day.

the best exercises are: squat, bench press, deadlift, barbell row, frenchpress/dips/overheadextension, bicep curls, pullups, chinups, lat machine, dumbell shoulder press, military press, flat bench dumbell flies, shrugs, leg press, leg curls, calf raise and i think is enough.

if you need more advice for the diet just write your question in the health section.

ps great calf and huge quads!!!