Before and During

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qklyxz.png

Two years between the two pictures. On the left, I was a year into recovering from a five year long binge eating disorder. I ate everything not nailed down and got to 255lbs. The one on the right was taken today at around 205 and is the result of an ovo-lacto vegetarian lifestyle. Can't wait to see where being a full on vegan will take me.

I guess you could say I went from an infantry "tank" to a cruiser "tank."

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i61.tinypic.com/35bdpqw.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/24wdizq.png

Wanted to add these ones too. In the side pictures, on the left one I actually was sucking my gut in and at the time thought I looked good lol. In the back pictures, that left one is pretty much just well formed fat. I thought I had some developed lats lol. Feeling much better with how I look in pictures nowadays. My bench press PR is 155lbs and my deadlift PR is 180. I don't train consistently yet but did those lifts just to see where I was at. When I was bigger, my press PR was 135 and my deadlift PR was 165, so improvement is improvement. I don't train squats because my lower back and knees are shot to hell from childhood. (I have some wheels though)

Side note, it's so awesome to see the size difference in my underwear. I was a 2XL, now I'm a large.

The thinnest Ive been at the height I am at was 175lbs, and that was during high school graduation. I wasn't "allowed" to lift (parental issue), so I was soft bodied, but still broad and strong given my short stature. So I'm thinking 175lbs would be a decent goal weight for me, just with the muscle added on. Only thirty pounds away. I don't own a scale anymore, I find that I actually do better without one because I tend to obsess over it without doing anything about it. I'll just train until my pants keep falling off and when I'm at the pants size I was during graduation, I'll weigh myself lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do lots of fruit for breakfast/lunch. Then I do 1 cup quinoa with cumin and whatever spices/stuff I want in it, maybe some nutritional yeast. For salads I do any greens, any veggies, and maybe some legumes or nuts/seeds. Lately I have been experimenting with tofu. Sometimes I'll do oats as well, or maybe some pasta. Just what I do though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:01 PM, Ethan Connor said:

excellent job my friend, well you have to join some gym to lose more weight I think maximum weight for you is 80KG max so you have to lose more 12 KG.

I agree with you. My friend also lose 20 kg weight and his clothes cyberpunk fashion fit on his body.