Robert's Before and After Photos

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

#16 Postby veggieprincess » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:42 am

seitan_man wrote:I personally find before and after pics such as Robert's very motivating, especially for someone just starting out like me. I have never seen any pics of Daywalker or Jonathan as I have just joined this board, but am always interested in seeing what gains can be made on a vegan diet.

I agree with you Seitan-man. Robert's pictures are motivational. I wish that anyone who is fit would post an actual picture because it will inspire others but that's there choice.;" onclick=";return false;

#17 Postby mishe » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:40 pm

I actually had never seen Robert's before and after, so I was impressed.

clark X kent

#18 Postby clark X kent » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 pm

I agree, this motivates me and showed me it was possible to change my body. Rob and Bill pearl were probablt my biggest influence. And Henry Rollins as well. Rob you influence way more people than you might think man. Thanks for everything even tough we never even talked.
Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. , - Henry Rollins

#19 Postby ChaserHUN » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:28 am

woaw, at age 20 Robert was skinny, than at age 21 he has big muscles, that is very motivating, I'm gonna work out fuckin hard!
"Go vegan and no body gets hurt"
"milk is for babies"

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”