gotta start somewhere...

Here's my first photos. I'm about 145 lbs @ 15% bodyfat. I'm eating a lot more these days, just gotta keep up with the workouts!

I'm looking forward to posting some better looking photos in the near future.

-Sean

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2678/0000007rd0.th.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1553/0000008ms8.th.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3526/0000005xm7.th.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments! These are the exercises I'm doing currently. The number of sets/reps vary and I always try to increase the weight or number of reps with each workout. Sometimes there are several days in between workouts. My goal is to be more consistent and not have more than 2-3 days in between.

Workout 1:

BENCH PRESS OR PUSHUPS

SHOULDER PRESS

TRICEPS EXTENSION

Workout 2:

SQUAT

DEAD LIFT

STANDING LEG CURL

CRUNCHES

Workout 3:

SHRUGS

BENT-OVER ROWS

DB CURLS

BB CURLS

HAMMER CURLS/REVERSE CURLS

DB WRIST CURLS

• 2 weeks later...

I think your triceps are growing fastest in your body. They're doing great, otherwise the transformation is visible but not as fast as in triceps and arms in general.

How is your weight doing? I think extra calories might help you grow faster. You can ceep yourself lean and grow slowly or build up some belly and grow faster... (or be Zack and grow fast while keeping yourself ripped but I wouldn't count on that since it won't work for most people as well as for him)

Since you're still quite lightweight, it should be quite easy to build some more weight. Just by eating for example nuts all the time. You'll easily get 500 calories a day more just by taking 100-150g peanuts or cashews a day while keeping your nutrition otherwise like it has been so far.

Shortly:

"Yeah buddy!! Lightweight baby! Aint nuttin' but a peanut!"

There's so much wisdom in these words.

Just realized I never commented on your progress photos swanson, my bad.

Dude you started off with a great lean structure and you added some quality lbm to it. I see improvement everywhere and your arms look good also. I wonder why everyone always has the biggest improvements on their arms at first? For me, it was always my shoulders upper body wise but that's just my genetics, they blow up easily.

May I ask why you perform deadlifts and squats on the same day? They are two of the most challenging exercises you can perform for your body and you are doing them back to back. I have never attempted this. It might be interesting to try this one day for myself but I really like to devote separate days to both of them even though similar muscles are hit. They are both so intense.

I any event I am truly happy to see you are doing both. So many people opt to not do them and it's a shame as they create such tremendous results, as I can see you are well aware of.

Keep up the hard work bud, it's paying off!