Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.
Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus
- Posts: 3395
- Age: 39
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Nice work Dude.
The before shot wasn't bad either
My knee muscles look totally sweet where I'm holding my weiner.
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:59 pm
- Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Way to go dood. You must have like negative 5 percent body fat.
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:05 am
- Location: Cape Cod
Nice progress. And nice facial expressions!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: Las Vegas
All for the animals....
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:25 pm
- Location: Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:31 am
- Location: Athens,ELLAS
Your progress is amazing...
Could you give some details about your training and diet..
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:39 pm
- Posts: 1515
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:26 pm
- Location: Michigan
Did you model for this?
It is Kakashi from Naruto.
- Posts: 90
- Age: 47
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:51 pm
- Location: Texas
Gymmie in Texas
Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests